Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Can you make solid gains on D-bol only??

Ok going into a debate that has lasted for some time now. I have done many cycles in the past and am aware that d-bol only cycles are pointless and strain the liver with long use...but I keep asking myself if there might be something more to it. All of us have read the post and heard that the toxic levels arent as bad as most people think and some us even know of people that have been on d-bol for long amouts of time and get checked and are just fine (even though everyones diff. ) My real question is if D-bol is run by itself how is a quality muslce gain possiable?? And how long would it have to be run? Would the post med cycle treatment change a great deal?? I'm not really planning on running a d-bol only cycle here just that this question has always made me wonder. Esp. Since if you like at bodybuilders from Arnold's time really didnt have much to work with other than d-bol, deca and maybe some forms of test. And we all know about Arnolds breakfast of champions .
    So what do you people think??

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Haven't you heard? All you have to do is not bust a nut when you have sex, it will heal liver damage, cure baldness, prevent gyno. Hell, I even heard you dont even have to lift to get big if you can hold out long enough.

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    lol...yes yes that funny stuff Pwrlfter....But really guys I've never supported people doing d-bol only cycles, I'm in no way afraid of the needle and I like full cycles...but this question has always made me wonder. So keep em coming

You can get big on just D-Bol, if you take enough to kill a Camel, no matter what anyone says, this is true.
    NOW, keeping it, is another story completely.
    TSW

1luv is offline Associate Member
    Dbol only??? biggest waste of time a person could ever think of. I know from experience. And most who are "arent really interested and just asking" are actually considering it. Dont do it...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You should lose almost all of your gains after a Dbol only cycle ..........and yes Pwrlifter that post about not busting a nut was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. LMAO

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    You'll lose the water and keep the muscle. Same as with any other AAS.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya95
    Ok going into a debate that has lasted for some time now. I have done many cycles in the past and am aware that d-bol only cycles are pointless and strain the liver with long use...but I keep asking myself if there might be something more to it. All of us have read the post and heard that the toxic levels arent as bad as most people think and some us even know of people that have been on d-bol for long amouts of time and get checked and are just fine (even though everyones diff. ) My real question is if D-bol is run by itself how is a quality muslce gain possiable?? And how long would it have to be run? Would the post med cycle treatment change a great deal?? I'm not really planning on running a d-bol only cycle here just that this question has always made me wonder. Esp. Since if you like at bodybuilders from Arnold's time really didnt have much to work with other than d-bol, deca and maybe some forms of test. And we all know about Arnolds breakfast of champions .
    So what do you people think??
    I have a friend who did a dbol only cycle and the only thing he got from it was gyno and pain in his lower abdomen.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe keep a little strength, not much weight though, and pretty bad gyno for a buddy of mine.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i disagree, maybe if you ran dianabol for 8-10 weeks you will probably keep some muscle, but you will be totally shutdown. running a dbol cycle alone for 4-6 weeks, would be a little like running maybe a fast acting test that gives you a lot of water retention, maybe like suspension, thos gains are hard to keep. so basically what im trying to say is short cycles IMO would be harder to keep gains you put on, and on dianabol alone it would be a whole lot harder to keep than most tests
    Methandienone is the most potent muscle building AAS, mg for mg.

Provided you recover your natural test postcycle, you will lose the water and keep the muscle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    waste........

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Won't happen.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Who cares if it's more powerful, mg for mg. It's just another justified excuse for you p-u-s-s-i-e-s who are afraid of sticking yourself with a tiny needle...

Suck it up, boys. It's time to start becoming MEN.
    Way to go tellin' it like it is.

somedude247 is offline Member
    you will lose everything on a d-bol only cycle....waste of time...

Magneto is offline New Member
    No ways man.I ran a dbol only cycle for 8 weeks...strentgh increased slightly..but then again so did abdomin cramps..and the thought of me pitching up at the gym wearing a sports bra somehow did'nt appeal to me...I would not advise it. If you gonna bother doing gear then you may as well take something decent...... LMFAO @ busting a nut

Thread Information