TestFreak is offline Associate Member

Anyone who knows anything about HGH

Alright guys

i have 600iu in one bottle and i am going to reconstitute it all and split it up into several smaller vials then vacum seal them so there is no air in there. Then im going to freeze it so it will not degrade. and i can thaw them out when i need them. here is my prob einstien has told me that freezing it once will not hurt it. but in the HGH facts it says not to freeze it ever. What do all of you think. Please help i need a definate answer.

Testfreak

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    WRONG! DO NOT FREEZE HGH!!! 2nd, one bottle with 600iu's?? NEVER heard of that? what type of GH is it? I've been on GH for 8 months...Ask away.

BTW, once you reconsitute it, (assuming you will be using bacteriostatic water, its only good for 14 days at most!)

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wouldn't put that on the "best of ideas" cd...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I wouldn't put that on the "best of ideas" cd...
    LMAO!!!!! BDTR, have you ever heard of gh in one Bottle? 600iu's? Unless I'm wrong, he got screwed!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nope... a 600iu bottle makes no sense to me at all.

Its good it is somatropin made by Ankebio they are a biochemical research company out of china. This is bulk packaging it usually goes out for research purposes to a lab where it can be divided up. should i just open the bottle up weigh it out and split it up then vacuum out all the air so it does not degrade.

Quote Originally Posted by TestFreak
    Its good it is somatropin made by Ankebio they are a biochemical research company out of china. This is bulk packaging it usually goes out for research purposes to a lab where it can be divided up. should i just open the bottle up weigh it out and split it up then vacuum out all the air so it does not degrade.
    Interesting, still hard to believe. Do U have a pic?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you open it up, it will destroy all the gh. it needs to be open in an airtight vaccumed sealed enclosure to keep it good.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're going to ruin it if you open it. I dont know what to tell ya.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ****it, dizzle beat me to it.

skii96 is offline Member
    the Anasome's come in 4iu bottles i thought....

im sorry i dont have a pic. why does freezing it kill it. and also why would einstien1905 tell me that freezing it once would be okay.

im sorry i dont have a pic. why does freezing it kill it. and also why would einstien1905 tell me that freezing it once would be okay.
    I'm not sure why einstien1905 told you that, But that is 100% incorrect. Period. It will destroy your GH, plain and simple. Don't believe me? do a Yahoo or google search for "FREEZING HGH"...1,000's of post will come up saying DO NOT FREEZE GH.

buy long term its not that i dont believe you its just that i dont understand why freezing would destroy it

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    buy long term its not that i dont believe you its just that i dont understand why freezing would destroy it
    This is an interesting post. Do you have a compounding pharmacist that you can discuss this with? You should do this. There is a pharmacy in Mobile AL that compounds gh. I had a long conversation with them about this but I cant remember their name and I cant find their number, sorry. Based upon my conversation with them, you need special equipment to do what you are proposing to do. Very expensive equipment....he said it costs about 300 grand, which is why virtualy no one compounds GH. If you open your GH and allow air to contact it I think your GH is done, unless you can use all 600 IU in 14 days. It is already freeze dried so how can freezing it help? There is a reason this drug comes packaged the way that it does for end users. I will talk with my compounding pharmacist to see what he has to say and I will send you a message...good luck. By the way...how much did you pay for the GH the way that you purchased it?

Sorry.... I missed the part about freezing after reconstitution. GH becomes very fragile during reconstitution and some what less fragile after reconstitution, but still fragile. Check out the web site for the Palm Beach Rejuvination Center and see if you can get them to tell you which compounding pharmacy they use for their gh and you can call them. They are the guys in Alabama that I mentioned in my earlier post.

It is more fragile than most peptides, but everyone saying "do not freeze it..it will destroy it!", based on what? It's similar to the patent holders of LR3 IGF-1 specifying resuspending in 10mM HCl...everyone that legally distributes LR3 passes on the patent holders handling instructions. So, some people claim resuspending in BA will "destroy it". If anyone can show me data showing one single freeze/thaw cycle will reduce activity by 10% or more, I'd be surprised. The handling instructions are overly cautious...just like lawnmowers with stickers telling you not to put your hand into the moving blades.
    If I'm horribly off on this, I'm sorry for bad advice, but I think most people are just echoing advice that's been echoed that's been echoed. Get the point?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It is more fragile than most peptides, but everyone saying "do not freeze it..it will destroy it!", based on what? It's similar to the patent holders of LR3 IGF-1 specifying resuspending in 10mM HCl...everyone that legally distributes LR3 passes on the patent holders handling instructions. So, some people claim resuspending in BA will "destroy it". If anyone can show me data showing one single freeze/thaw cycle will reduce activity by 10% or more, I'd be surprised. The handling instructions are overly cautious...just like lawnmowers with stickers telling you not to put your hand into the moving blades.
    If I'm horribly off on this, I'm sorry for bad advice, but I think most people are just echoing advice that's been echoed that's been echoed. Get the point?
    You make a good point. I had a pharmacist who compounds this stuff tell me that they have tested reconstituted GH and it was still 100% after 4 months under refrigeration. But unless you try this freeze cycle with this particular drug in the conditions that it will take place in and then have it tested by a lab after thawing and then every day after that until it goes bad how do any of us know for sure what the effect of this will be and what about contamination. He is going to have to remove the GH from its vial to reconstitute it. Doesnt sound good to me. It is just speculation on all our parts as to what will happen. It wouldnt be worth the risk to me.

Eddie: i paid a buck fifty an iu for this hgh. would there be any way you or someone else could dig up the lab report on the study where they tested it after 4 months. i would prefer to do that if you guys think it will last based on some hard evidence. this bottle was only ment to last me 4 months . Why does (or why do people say hgh breaks down) after only 14 days. my aunt is on this stuff for medical reasons and she stores hers for up to a month. but she has never had a big enough bottle to go past that month.

To the rest of you: For the sake of science and since i cant afford to have it tested by a lab i am going to freeze half of it and reconstitute half. i am going to alternate them each month for 6 months. from my understandings i should be able to tell after a month if the gh is dead or not working when i inject it on the other hand i should also be able to tell if it is after a few days Right?? so we soon shall see.

I honestly don't have an answer for you with 100% confidence. I assume they say it degrades after 14 days, because it begins to degrade after 14 day. Meaning, there is statistically significant degradation after this point. Stat significance sounds significant but can be very minor depending on their assays. I work with may proteins, some of which are enzymes, many of which are antibodies....freezing a concentrated aliquot is common place. Even after many freeze/thaw cycles, there is only slightly less activity for most proteins I use.

Like I said, their recommendations are "for best use" or "for optimal results" kinds of recommendations.

I'd hate for you to have any problems based on my advice, but I definitely think they handling instructions are geared towards being hypercautious.
    Most people aren't going to do studies on this type of thing...it's not profitable really. The people that would research this would be pharmaceutical companies, and they're not likely to publish.

In general, for a protein, unless you can relyophilize it yourself, the best way to preserve a protein from degradation after reconstituting, is to freeze a concentrated aliquot of it.

Hopefully someone else can chime in and add to this. Maybe someone out there knows something that I'm missing. Who holds the patent? Is it Lily? Maybe email them.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    my question is how the hell can you afford HGH honestly I would need to save up for a looooooooooong time to afford it...........and I know absolutely nothing about HGH

theflatline is offline New Member
    Hey,

I can actually help someone! The Pharmacy in Alabama is called Applied Pharmacy Services, and use the name Gulf South RX as well. You can do a search and find them on the net. They do custom compounds for aids and cancer patients. Deca , Anadrol , etc, whatever. Would posting their link be considered a source? You need an RX from a real doctor to buy from them.

Theflatline

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    seen it on a list..
    xxxxxx.............

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    LMAO!!!!! BDTR, have you ever heard of gh in one Bottle? 600iu's? Unless I'm wrong, he got screwed!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by theflatline
    Hey,

I can actually help someone! The Pharmacy in Alabama is called Applied Pharmacy Services, and use the name Gulf South RX as well. You can do a search and find them on the net. They do custom compounds for aids and cancer patients. Deca , Anadrol , etc, whatever. Would posting their link be considered a source? You need an RX from a real doctor to buy from them.

Theflatline

Hey....you are correct. That is the compounding pharmacy that I spoke with that I mentioned in my post, the same guy that told me about the reconstitution lasting 4 months. They actually compound the GH....Flat..you are the man. Test...if you call these guys and ask to speak with one of the compounding pharmacist's he can give you the scoop and you will have no more guess work on this. They are very nice people. Good luck and let us know what they say.

Thread Information