BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Test enanthate and the 3 week waiting period

I know that test e takes a few weeks before you start to notice any results. But my question is, during those first 3 weeks should i eat and train like i am natural or on roids?

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    I know that test e takes a few weeks before you start to notice any results. But my question is, during those first 3 weeks should i eat and train like i am natural or on roids?
    i still have yet to start my first cycle. But you should always train like an animal and as for the eating i sure as hell would start eating like a mofo. It will probably help you get your diet and timing down so you know where you might be lacking.. jmo

jbol is offline Senior Member
    IMO,you should always eat and train like you are on roids

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    IMO,you should always eat and train like you are on roids
    Agreed.

I would just get fat eating 4500 calories off

but i wouldnt if i was on

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    I think its balony.... start the high calaries right away... I gained 15 lbs in the first 3 weeks.... I think its a wives tail that testosterone enanthate takes 3 weeks before it even does anything... sure it really starts kicking in good at about 4 to 6 weeks but there is still good availability of testosterone , increase of appetite, growth potential and libido right away starting at the first injection. Plus I have seen enough reports from others who gained tremendously right from the get go to suggest my early results werent just a one in million chance. I have counted at least 20 dudes who reported rapidly gaining muscle growth starting from the first injection so there is no reason why you shouldnt too. Of course start eating if you want the fast productive results.... sometimes when you gain up fast and early, later in the cycle you dont gain so great so do what gets you the maximum results.

cocblock2001 is offline New Member
    dude i am on my first cycle of test E and im in the 4th week, i didnt see **** until last week, but this week, holy **** im blowin up man im takin 500 mg a week and i love it ill be on it for 11 weeks, im gonna be a freakin beast if my gains keep like they are. stick with the test e man that **** is awesome

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    its different for everyone. I would eat/train like a beast for two reasons. 1. you should always train like a f'ing animal, 2. you should at least try to start measuring how much you actually are going to have to eat, get your body into a routine, and see how much its going to change your life (yes just eating all the time will change your life). you'll have to work your schedule around eating. Maybe start to ramp up the amount of cals your taking in, and if your really concerned throw in some extra cardio in the beginning.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    it's weird, but i always feel enenthate right away.

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    doin enthanate for the 1st time in 3weeks,eating like a savage at the moment,just on slin and clen so cant wait til i combine my eatin with enthanate,been off gear(besides clen,insulin )for a good while now so should be great fun

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Uhhhhhh yeah.

1luv is offline Associate Member
    eat eat eat, **** thinking...just eat

Thread Information