Sage is offline Anabolic Member

My first ever cycle

i have a pull on "sust and deca " cycle for 2 months streight. It will be my first cycle which will set me back $380.
    Is there anything else i should get with it and what would be proper dosages for the first time?
    I am going to inject ones a week sust and deca at the same time.

would that combo be ideal for my first cycle I am 23, hight is 5.9", at 159lbs.

i will be in juice regardless so please skip all the BS drama on gaining muscle with supps and the natural way...ect...

is that a good cycle for the first timer?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    These topics get worse by the day

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    These topics get worse by the day
    And yet somehow we always get sucked into them.

I aint gonna comment. Ill leave it to you Darkseid.

[QUOTE=Ankhefenmut]And yet somehow we always get sucked into them.

I aint gonna comment. Ill leave it to you Darkseid.[/QUOTE

Well he don't want no BS, so not much to say other than "go Juicin"

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    at least this guy is not like 17 and asking for us to outline an entire cycle for him, anyway, once a week sust shots are a bad idea, sust should be injected at least every third day, and PCT should start 3 weeks after last shot of sust

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    at least this guy is not like 17 and asking for us to outline an entire cycle for him, anyway, once a week sust shots are a bad idea, sust should be injected at least every third day, and PCT should start 3 weeks after last shot of sust
    I would suggest atleast some work on that diet 159lbs something ain't working there,

also, i don't recommend sust for a first timer, go with enanthate , it's easier to keep blood levels stable

my diet is in check i am tremendously lean and well defined for 159lbs, and bulking making my self fat is a waste of time and money been there done that. I prefer to keep my face all leaned out and not all bulky looking also.

I only have access to sust and deca, and judging by my buddy's progress he has gained 20lbs of muscle mass in a short period of time injecting 250-to-300cc ones a week of both.

i wanted to do my 1st cycle with him, but if the combo may put tooo much stress on the body for the first time i may have to go with something else.

even if i get "test" how long should the 1st cycle last and will i be able to gain at the least 20lbs from it? (don’t be cocky and all that ****tt if u r juicin for a while tryn to look down on those who are starting out and tryn to get some feedback, that makes no sense to me because I am sure u were all in the predicament before as well)

i am well aware of PCT requirements but thanx for the heads up anyway
    Last edited by Sage; 12-26-2003 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    my diet is in check i am tremendously lean and well defined for 159lbs, and bulking making my self fat is a waste of time and money been there done that. I prefer to keep my face all leaned out and not all bulky looking also.

I only have access to sust and deca, and judging by my buddy's progress he has gained 20lbs of muscle mass in a short period of time injecting 250-to-300cc ones a week of both.

i wanted to do my 1st cycle with him, but if the combo may put tooo much stress on the body for the first time i may have to go with something else.

even if i get "test" how long should the 1st cycle last and will i be able to gain at the least 20lbs from it? (don’t be cocky and all that ****tt if u r juicin for a while tryn to look down on those who are starting out and tryn to get some feedback, that makes no sense to me because I am sure u were all in the predicament before as well)

i am well aware of PCT requirements but thanx for the heads up anyway
    For a first cycle I would suggest something like test enan for 10 weeks. Some people are advocates of low dosing others say 500mg to start. I started with 250 and worked from there and got great results, everybodys body is gonna respond differently.

sage = hyperaware of being flamed

don't worry bro, as long as you don't ask stupid questions, and yes, there are stupid questions, no one is going to look down on you, anyway, darkseid gave good advice, a first time cycle should be a test only cycle, for about 10 weeks, looks like this:

500mg test enth weeks 1-10
    .25mg ldex every day
    10mg nolva every day

clomid/nolva PCT

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    sage = hyperaware of being flamed

don't worry bro, as long as you don't ask stupid questions, and yes, there are stupid questions, no one is going to look down on you, anyway, darkseid gave good advice, a first time cycle should be a test only cycle, for about 10 weeks, looks like this:

500mg test enth weeks 1-10
    .25mg ldex every day
    10mg nolva every day

clomid/nolva PCT
    Hey scottninpo,

Youve taken time away from your crosswords to join us in this wonderful debate? Good to see.

As for the thread, I wont bother

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Sage- I agree that you should pack on more of a base before jumping on a cycle. You said in your first ever AR post you've been training for "years and years". How long exactly has it been? You are old enough, I just think people should try to push their natural limit before getting on.

Anyway, unless you have someone to guide you through this, you still have a lot of research to do. Let's see if I can help.....

I prefer test enanthate or cypionate instead of sustanon for newbies because less injections, less injection soreness (no prop in cyp/enan) and just a simpler test. Also, deca is a good choice, just make sure to run your test dosage higher and longer or you may get deca dick. Also, you must have your anti-es on hand and ready before starting if you want this to be an effective cycle. Here's what I'd suggest:

1-11: Test Cyp/Enanthate 500mgs/wk
    1-10: Deca 400mgs/wk
    1-17: Liquidex 0.5mgs/day
    14-17: Clomid 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs next 10, 50mgs next 17
    nolvadex on hand...begin running at 20mgs/day if gyno symptoms appear

If you want to really blow up quickly, you should add dbol weeks 1-4 at 30-40mgs/day. Just be sure to take ALA and milk thistle for your liver with this. I would take 1,000-1,500mgs ALA/day and 2,000mgs milk thistle/day.

This is actually what I ran my first cycle (after months of research) and gained 26 pounds at my heaviest, kept 15. Good luck!

biff is offline Associate Member
    if i were you sage i'd lose the attitude these peolpe dont have to give you advise at all they're tryin to help you so you don't hurt yourself i wouldn't tell you jack though for comming on here with an attitude like that.

pumpseeker,

thanx for setting me straight bro, I’ll most definitely keep consulting with u to make sure everything goes smooth...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    1st cycle = Test cyp or Eth - JMHO

Thread Information