Thread: tri injection..

dboston89 is offline New Member

tri injection..

Two days ago i injected 250mg of tren enthenate into my tricep...since i did this there has been redness and EXTREME aching sort of streaming down toward my elbow to the point where i cant even bend it toward me...i injected after a shower so i dont see why this is happening?? Ive had redness and swellin before but never this bad and never seen it sorta "stream" down b4...any experinces or info would be much appreciated..

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dboston89
    Ive had redness and swellin before but never this bad and never seen it sorta "stream" down b4....
    Bro, you have never had me before...you gotta be careful around this board talking like that...Mass and Db will be all over it.

As for your problem...this must have been the first time you injected in that tri.
    My arm was swollen for almost a week after my first shot in the bi. It was red for over a week, and hurt like the devil the whole time! I felt incapacitated.
    Put a heating pad on that thing. It will help.

Are you injecting 2cc of t 250 once a week? If so, break up the shot and do 1 cc twice a week. 1 cc works so much better in the arms than 2 ccs.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i had that happen with prop. i injected bicep 1 day, the next delt, the next day my arm was swollen from delt down to elbow. the inflammation seemd to spread. it goes away. just is a bitch at the time. of course you should monitor for any chance of an infection. but i doubt its that.

dboston89 is offline New Member
    thnx fella's.......

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Make sure you massage the hel out of the injection site and I always put a warm towel on it afterward.

Thread Information