Thread: Post Cycle Help

liftr486 is offline New Member

Post Cycle Help

hey guys, i really need some help. ive been doing 1000iu hcg m/w/f for three weeks along w/ clomid and nolvadex . im on my fourth week and have stopped the hcg, but my balls still havent returned to normal size-they got bigger but not as big as they were before, still small-on one of the other boards, a doc said that i should wait a lil and then repeat the hcg cycle. wat do u guys suggest? how long should i wait in between each 3 week cycle of hcg? im still doing clomid but my balls still arent the way they used to be and my dick isnt workin like it was before--fyi i was on for about 8 months--please help.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, HCG should not be used during PCT. It inhibits clomids action. HCG mimicks LH, which is what your trying to recover. If the body detects LH from the HCG, it wont start natural production.

I'd carry on with clomid and Nolva for another 3wks without the HCG and see where your at.

I've occured atrophy after PCT before as well, and the testicles gradually returned to normal size

u think my balls will eventually ,as time goes on, return to normal size and function again even w/o the hcg ?

ever since i stopped the hcg , my balls have begun aching...wat could that be from? im still on the clomid and nolva...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Try tribulus @ 4 g ed,that should help bro.

im also using unleashed and post cycle from proteinfactory and vitrix from nutrex- is that a good tribulus product?

bump

Thread Information