Body is offline Associate Member

Juice between cycles?

Kind of a stupid question, but my curiosity has got the best of me. Anyway, is there any particular steroid that can be effective when used between "real" cycles that will not inhibit your body's ability to rebound from the actual cycle? I usually do Clen between cycles because it helps with the energy to train, losing some of the excess fat, and [mostly] because of it's anti-catabolic effects. Let's say though, that I come off of a 12 week cycles of test/deca or test/fina cycle. I take 3-4 months off before starting another cycle. Is there anything that can help during those trecherous "off" times?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you can bridge. ive never done it but lots of bros here have. dbol is popular. small dose in the morning. research bridging you should get lots of good stuff

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    here is something interesting....no flame but all i did was hit search and type in bridge...enjoy

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ghlight=bridge

Body is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the link. Great read. I did search bridging, but it seems that most guys use either 250mg SUS/wk or 10mg D-bol ED. I have a very hard time beleiving that those substances have no effect on the body's recovery. I do believe that Clen helps in keeping gains without hurting the body's ability to regain natural test production. Bridging isn't really what I want to do. I want to allow my body to recover. Is HGH a viable option? Maybe I should stick with tribulous terristris(sp) or something?

BDTR is offline Retired
    HGH, IGF-1, Insulin are all your best bets for "bridging" as they wont hinder natural test production.

Thread Information