Thread: dbol bridge

legend is offline Associate Member

dbol bridge

i recently started my dbol bridge. for those that don't know what it is, it is basically 10mg of dbol immediately upon waken up. i don't know if it is the dbol, or the fact that i am eating around 6000 calories a day, but this morning i was 5lb heavier then last week.my cycle went better then expected, although my diet was lagging and costed me a few lbs. my pct went as expected, i lost some drive and a little size but nothing to open a vein over. i started my bridge a little late, right after clomid. i wanted to start it during but i was having a small problem during the clomid. it seems i was getting soft-ons ? i was tapping my girl but it never got really hard. after the clomid it starting coming back and now it is at full strength again(thank god) anyone have this problem with clomid ??? either way all is well in my world, and the dbol bridge is moving things along nicely for the next one. march 28 is my due date. i'll post my next cycle soon.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    If I understand you correctly, then you're using a small amount of dbol while of the juice? Bad idea man, you're ****ing up your PCT.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that you could do 5 or 10 mg of dbol while off cycle to keep your gains, as the low dose would only last 6 hours or so, then your body would go back on it normal off-cycle recovery. The dbol, from what I understand, helps you keep what you got on your previous cycle, but lengthens the time required to recover . . . so that the general "time off = time on" becomes "time off = (time on) times 1.5" .

Do I have this right, or no?
    -Tock

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that you could do 5 or 10 mg of dbol while off cycle to keep your gains, as the low dose would only last 6 hours or so, then your body would go back on it normal off-cycle recovery. The dbol, from what I understand, helps you keep what you got on your previous cycle, but lengthens the time required to recover . . . so that the general "time off = time on" becomes "time off = (time on) times 1.5" .

Do I have this right, or no?
    -Tock
    somewhat right yes copletely right no ,ur still never comming off thus never giving the hpta a to recover fully ,half life or not thats bull ****,fact is ur still on!the onlky real bridge out there that doenst effect hpta function is GH and slin ,anytime u use a anabolic steroid as a bridge ,its still using ,so why not just stay on and take fullu advantage of it?and come off when ur ready the right way .?even 2.5 mg of var will keep u shut down ,some will say that dbol has a shorter half life or whatever ,fact is ur still on thus preventing full recovery of the hpta .

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    somewhat right yes copletely right no ,ur still never comming off thus never giving the hpta a to recover fully ,half life or not thats bull ****,fact is ur still on!the onlky real bridge out there that doenst effect hpta function is GH and slin ,anytime u use a anabolic steroid as a bridge ,its still using ,so why not just stay on and take fullu advantage of it?and come off when ur ready the right way .?even 2.5 mg of var will keep u shut down ,some will say that dbol has a shorter half life or whatever ,fact is ur still on thus preventing full recovery of the hpta .
    ==========

Good info . . . thanks,
    -Tock

legend is offline Associate Member
    i have an article explaining the mechanics behind the whole dbol bridge theory. i don't know how to post it on the board, so if anyone is interested just email me. it is an interesting read. and yes your htpa recovers a little better then 80%. i completed my pct. and waited a week to start the bridge. hopefully i recovered better then 80% before i started.i felt like i did but you can never be 100% sure about total recovery.i never did any bridge before, but i read this article and it really caught my interest.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that a dbol bridge can be quite useful for those who suffer from extreme post cycle crashes or have a rough time recovering. I think to bridge from one cycle to another you would be much better off using insulin and or hgh/igf1 and giving your HPTA a chance to completely recover. I would take some time completely off after your next cycle to make sure you have recovered. Include some blood work on the next one.

Thread Information