Bob segal is offline Associate Member

sustan 250 cycle yes or no

this is my first cycle, and i ran out of (test en) around the 9th week, so then i did a hcg shot because i thought i was going into my post cycle. But my friend just offered me sustan 250. so this is my question, should i take sustan for about three weeks so it would make a complete cycle of 12 weeks, and would that hcg shot mess up anything if i continue my cycle?

1=finaplix 75mg(ed)
    2=finaplix 75mg(ed)
    3=finaplix 100mg, test en 400mg(week)
    4=finaplix 100mg, test en 400mg(week)
    5=finaplix 75mg, test en 500mg(week)
    6=finaplix 75mg, test en 500mg(week)
    7=test en 500mg (week)
    8=test en 500mg (week)
    9=test en 500mg(week)
    10=test en 400mg(week)
    11=test en 300mg(week)
    (maybe) 12=sustan 500mg(week)
    (maybe) 13=sustan 500mg(week)
    (maybe) 14=sustan 500mg(week)
    (post) 15=hcg 2,000UI
    16=hcg 2,000
    17=hcg 1500, nolvadex 50
    18=nolvadex 50
    19=nolvadex 25
    20=nolvadex 25
    Last edited by Bob segal; 02-07-2004 at 05:57 PM.

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    Wow that is confusing. i would brake it up a little. just run straight sus or en
    through cycle.

sorry everything got pushed over, it should be fixed now

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If your on week 9 most likely you will NOT need HCG . And you do not want to run HCG for PCT. Where is the CLOMID?

i thought nolvadex is close to clomid but better since you use less mg per dose

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    sustanon would not be a good choice, try and get some propinate, sustanon is a blend of test's, and the majority of the dose, is a longer acting ester, in which it would take probably 3 weeks to kick in, if i were you just get some prop, or finish PCT then wait 9 or 10 weeks and start up again, but do it right, clomid is a must for PCT IMO
    why would it take 3weeks to kick in when i used a long acting ester(test en), so it's still in my system.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    sustanon would not be a good choice, try and get some propinate, sustanon is a blend of test's, and the majority of the dose, is a longer acting ester, in which it would take probably 3 weeks to kick in, if i were you just get some prop, or finish PCT then wait 9 or 10 weeks and start up again, but do it right, clomid is a must for PCT IMO
    why would it take 3weeks to kick in when i used a long acting ester(test en), so it's still in my system.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob segal
    i thought nolvadex is close to clomid but better since you use less mg per dose
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO get your clomid. it tricks the body into producing natural test again. nolva does not do this. true mg/mg nolva is a stronger anti e but it does nothing for hpta recovery.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Get some clomid, and don't go up and down with the dosages like that. Also, take that sustanon out of there. And use the search button once and awhile. You will learn alot. Take the HCG out of there. Run clomid 300/100/50 & novladex 20mg ed during PCT. if you don't know what 300/100/50 is then, use the search and put that in there, and you will find out.

Thread Information