np25 is offline New Member

Is it ok that my nipples burn?

I am on a cycle of Finaplix . This is the first cycle I have ever been on. I don't have any gyno questions or anything like that. I have felt no lumps. My nipples don't burn all of the time it just seems when they get touched they are irratible. Kind of sensative. Is this normal?

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    get some B6

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    no that's not normal...
    You got bromo and b6?
    Last edited by MBaraso; 02-07-2004 at 11:27 PM.

I don't have anything

I was told gyno only came from stacking. I am only taking Finaplix . I am also not predisposioned to get gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by np25
    I was told gyno only came from stacking. I am only taking Finaplix. I am also not predisposioned to get gyno.
    whoever told you gyno only comes from stacking is full of ****....and you dont have to be predisposioned to get it...the gyno caused by fina is because it makes you prelactate, so get some B6, this helps with fina gyno

fina users

Why does the steroid profile say that fina users report no gyno? I know that isn't for everyone but still. Anyway, I am not afraid I am getting gyno.

gyno symptoms

What are the first signs of gyno normally?

because the gyno you get from test is different from the gyno you get from fina....even though youre not afraid of getting gyno i would still use precautions

do a fina gyno search in this forum

B6

Where can I get B6 and how much does it cost? I also read something about viplex or v something. Does the stuff work if the gyno has already started? I am going to get myself paranoid!!

you can get b6 at any health food or nutrion store

B6

Is the stuff called B6? What does it say it on the bottle? Do you know how much it costs and assume I can get it at GNC. Thanks for your help dude. I really appreciate it.

vitamin b6

One last question

Last question, if I understand you right then if I am in the beginning stages of gyno the B6 will cure me. Is this right? I don't have the money to get any anti e's. Thanks man.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    np25 why are you even doing AS if you cant afford to do it right. No one has mentioned that youre not supposed to do fina by itself. Test is the base of every cycle and tren is a hardcore anabolic that will shut you down hardcore. It is very hard to recover from and you will suffer from more than gyno. Gyno actually is rare on tren but you can get it i would suggest B6 at 200mg ED over bromo. Also another side is secretion from the nipples.

You should not be doing this cycle np. Not flaming atleast you came here and asked. Do some research please before you hurt yourself.

bump for input

You might be right

I way overpaid for my stuff. I also think my stuff was deluded. My buddy who is an experienced juicer said it looks like it has been messed with. I haven't gotten the gains I should have but I could possibly be getting gyno. That is a bitch!!! I am about to begin week 5 of 7 weeks. I will finish the last two weeks and take the vitamin b everyday. How many days will it take for me to notice the vitamin b? My nipples have only bothered me twice. Last thursday night and tonight. Both of these nights have been nights I have gave myself shots. Thanks for the help.

What is PCT?

Purplehaze is offline Junior Member
    I way overpaid for my stuff. I also think my stuff was deluded. My buddy who is an experienced juicer said it looks like it has been messed with. I haven't gotten the gains I should have but I could possibly be getting gyno. That is a bitch!!! I am about to begin week 5 of 7 weeks. I will finish the last two weeks and take the vitamin b everyday. How many days will it take for me to notice the vitamin b? My nipples have only bothered me twice. Last thursday night and tonight. Both of these nights have been nights I have gave myself shots. Thanks for the help.
    First of all I think you have gotten some good advice and I agree about not doing anything until you can afford to do it right...Another thing is you need to be sure about where you are buying from and what you are buying..Do a little more research befor diving in...Peace PH

Will the B6 cure my possible gyno? Can I use the B6 for the next 3 weeks while I am finishing my horrible first cycle?

no I am not joking

I don't think I will crash as hard because I think my stuff is only about 50-60% legit. I think it was messed with pretty good. Will I still crash as hard? I haven't gotten any attitude or any different feelings off of it. I haven't gained like I should either.

one last question

Will the B6 get rid of my possible gyno?

I don't think I will crash as hard because I think my stuff is only about 50-60% legit. I think it was messed with pretty good. Will I still crash as hard? I haven't gotten any attitude or any different feelings off of it. I haven't gained like I should either.
    I dont even know what to say to this post...First of all I would have not injected anything that looked " Mest With"...And how can you even be sure that you have legit gear...There are alot of things wrong with what you are doing bro...I would suggest that you use the search buttons on here and read read read...No offense but it seems like you jumped into this without really knowing anything about it...

I know it is legit because of some of the gains I have made. I can tell that it isn't 100% legit because I know what kinds of gains guys on juice make. Plus I am on creatine and protein. My buddy seen my bottle when I first got it and he said he thought it was messed with. He didn't tell me this then however because he didn't want to say anything. He is a steroid veteran. So he would know. I know I don't know as much as I should so I don't have to be told that by every guy that replys to me. I did this cycle because I play college baseball and this is my senior season and I wanted to go out with a bang. Since this cycle has been all messed up I am going to do another one after this. Then I will never do one again!! So will the B6 work on my possible gyno? I don't even know if I have it or not but I want to be safe. Thanks to everyone for all of th advice and concern. Everyone has been a huge help. Thanks a lot.

Will the B6 get rid of my possible gyno?
    My advice would be to get some Nolvadex ...Peace PH

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    What is PCT?
    You're kidding, right?

post cycle therapy , it's how you recover from anabolic /androgenic steroid use . I suggest a search NOW and read up before you end up bald, limp dicked and with a set of D cups.

-LH

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What are the first signs of gyno normally?
    Exactly what you described. Itchy irritated nips.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze
    My advice would be to get some Nolvadex...Peace PH
    nolva wont really help for fina gyno

The only proven treatment for gyno has been estrogen antagonist/agonists like Nolvadex , and similar drugs...Estrogen must be present as it is the pathway to which Most documented cases of gyno occurs..I agree that prolactin can contribute to gyno development, but gyno is not caused by a single hormone...I can see this reasoning because bromo is used to suppress Prolactin...I have never seen any study behind bromo and prevention of Gyno...If anyone has any please post them...
    Here is an int read....http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 02-08-2004 at 04:28 PM.

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    I agree with purplehaze. Prolactin and Progesterone alone cannot cause gyno. Estrogen is the real killer. Get some B6 AND nolvadex .

Thread Information