Big Dubba is offline New Member

I want to look like Ronnie Coleman

I am 15 and read all the muscle magazines. I eat like a horse, lift a different body part every day and drink all the supplements. My goal is to be the next Ronnie Coleman. What supplements did he take when he was my age? I'm 5 feet 7, 165 lbs and was thinking of trying my first cycle before my junior year after building a solid base. Also,***************** Can you please PM me? I want to do everything right and bulk up correctly. Thanks guys!

READ THE RULES THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You can't ask for sources on this board....I'd delete that.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You can't ask for sources on this board....I'd delete that.

DUDE you are too young, don't be such an idiot!

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dubba
    I am 15 and read all the muscle magazines. I eat like a horse, lift a different body part every day and drink all the supplements. My goal is to be the next Ronnie Coleman. What supplements did he take when he was my age? I'm 5 feet 7, 165 lbs and was thinking of trying my first cycle before my junior year after building a solid base. Also, ************* Can you please PM me? I want to do everything right and bulk up correctly. Thanks guys!
    Here ya go, one source for AAS just for you:

www.getscammed.com

Seriously, you're 15 and have no business even thinking about AAS for at least another 8+ years.

Your best supplement at 15 is FOOD, lots and lots of protien and sleep. Lift, eat, train, that's the patented Humungous Stack. That'll be $29.95 please.

-LH

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Train like that for a few more years, and than as you hit your plateau you can think of using something to help you. Although you are not aloud to ask for a source on here, please edit your post! gl

VP

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Here ya go, one source for AAS just for you:

www.getscammed.com

Seriously, you're 15 and have no business even thinking about AAS for at least another 8+ years.

Your best supplement at 15 is FOOD, lots and lots of protien and sleep. Lift, eat, train, that's the patented Humungous Stack. That'll be $29.95 please.

-LH
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    lol

Ya know, AAS never crossed my mind when I was a teen. I always figured I'd bust my hump and if I felt like I wanted to use them later in life, there was plenty of time. I understood that I grew naturally at 15 and if things weren't in check, all the drugs in the world wouldn't help.

I suppose in today's soceity, we've gotten lazy. There's a pill for everything, even a pill to get yer pecker hard for christ's sake!

The work has to come before the supplements, whether it's vanilla flavored or test flavored (my favorite BTW, but then I'm an old guy).

Ok I'll get off my podium now and turn it over to the AR choir...take it away boys!!!!!! Anda one, anda two.....

-LH

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Am I the only one the realizes that this is a joke?

D

Ronnie Coleman, comeon he is a freak why don't you start at a smaller goal like screech from saved by the bell than work your way up to slater.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Am I the only one the realizes that this is a joke?

D
    Every time i think one of these is a joke, it usually comes out that the poster is serious. Or plays it up. Sorry, I've lost my faith in the youth of today. It's a sure sign that I'm getting old I guess.

Either that or the joke isn't funny.

-LH

MachZ is offline Member
    Way to young at 15 and you could do some serious damage to your body so you won't find anyone giving you juicing advise here. Guys like coleman are not normal and genetics plays a big part.
    Like all the good bro's above said eat well and train hard for another 7-8yrs then re-evaluate your position.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Just remove this topic. According to my opinion it's just a bad joke.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    You have the ambition and drive at such a young age which is going to take you far but you are way too young to be doing juice right now. In time you will develop and then you can take it to the next level. Don't be afraid to ask questions and get educated because once you do that you will see that your too young and natural is the way to go as long as possible.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea I agree waayy to young to even think about juice. I agree with the one , eat train, sleep, and add some celltech or other creatine you like then when your body stops growing and you hit your plateau, then consider some gear after you have done reseacrh and learn a little about it.

RDL

Bro, if you start using steroids at 15 you have more chances ending up looking like GARY Coleman than Ronnie!

You are too young to juice bro... wait until you are at least 21 and your natural hormonal system has balanced.

Red

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Bad joke

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Why is it that from all the boards I frequent this is the one, that gets all the newbs, and minors.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1 - Your too young to take Gear...
    2 - Your not gonna become Ronnie just like that, wait in line and the line is long, belive me. There are people that deserve to look like Ronnie a lilttle bit more then you and even me.
    3 - Even if you took everything tha Ronnie did supplment wise, it doesnt mean you would nessesrely have good results. Every body reacts differently to different diets, chemicals etc etc. So its up 2 u, 2 find out wats best 4 u, and wat ur body reacts to the best. Dont just take wat ppl tell u 2 take or wat the pros take, experienec it 4 urself and see wat works best
    4 - THE END

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Is there a minimum age to join this board? 15 yrs old hmmmm vitamins and take advantage of your supercharged metabolism and eat right. If you ever plan on having kids don't start until at least 20 yrs old IMO.

shootdeep is offline Member
    look like ronnie?? you better win powerball.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    boostin the post count....

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    At 15 I was taking piss breaks from class to go rub one out, there's no ****ing telling what would have happened if I took AAS

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    boostin the post count....
    They should take away posts for these people

biff is offline Associate Member
    lightweightbaby that was classic i havnt laughed that hard in a while

Thread Information