Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

Came off diana for 2.5 days is it ok to start again?

Hey guys, I was sick with what I think was either a stomach flu or food poisoning. On thursday at noon was the last time I took a 5 mg pinky ( this is all after being on my cycle 2 weeks). I had been on 15mg per day. I feel much better now and would like to start again, but just to make it a bit easier I was considering taking 10mg daily. Any advice?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It's been 2 days...you can start right back up,but I don't think 10 mgs ed of dbol will do much for you at all.I'd go 20 mgs ed,and if that isn't working bump it to 30 mgs ed.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    Hey guys, I was sick with what I think was either a stomach flu or food poisoning. On thursday at noon was the last time I took a 5 mg pinky ( this is all after being on my cycle 2 weeks). I had been on 15mg per day. I feel much better now and would like to start again, but just to make it a bit easier I was considering taking 10mg daily. Any advice?
    do not do a dbol only cycle please! Do some reasearch on this board and you will see that no one condones this type of cycle, i wouldn't even consider it a cycle.

Run some test in there, Dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle. And when you do, you have to run it at 30-50mg a day!

Like i said, do some research first.

What about PCT? you have any clomid?

I was just presuming he was using dbol as a jumpstart,I hope he is anyway.

You are running test with the dbol aren't byou bro??

I'm taking a deca too. By the way, I know some people don't do very well on some cycles and some do well, but I am(or was until I got sick) putting on 5lbs a week on 200mg deca and 15 mg diana daily. I think If i bumped the diana up to 20 or 30 It probably wouldn't do me much better. I do have pct as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    I'm taking a deca too. By the way, I know some people don't do very well on some cycles and some do well, but I am(or was until I got sick) putting on 5lbs a week on 200mg deca and 15 mg diana daily. I think If i bumped the diana up to 20 or 30 It probably wouldn't do me much better. I do have pct as well.
    All I can say is I'm glad your running a low dose of deca ,but it's more than enough to shut you down.I can't change your mind, but you will be better off if you get some test in that cycle asap.

I appreciate the advice I'll probably use test on my next cycle. Hopefully awhile from now.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    TESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTE STTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTEST TESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTE STTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTESTTEST

This should make it clear. Always use some kind of test when juicing. You'll definitely notice the difference.

Thread Information