Thread: Pure DHT?

Pure DHT?

Anyone know if there is a steroid that is just pure DHT (so not methylated)

Winstrol , Anavar , Masteron , Mestanolone, Proviron etc Are DHT-steroids
    But I'm looking for one that isn't methylated.

Because My next cycle will be one with long estered Aromatizing Agents so I want to make Andractim (Gynogone) to use on my chest-area.

Since I'm doing a 12 week Test Cypionate cycle (in about six months) I like to use it with DHT so not to use too much Nolvadex

My last cycle with Test Prop/Boldenon/tren ace I used Winny to keep gyno in check.

To make 120 ml of Andractim (2,5 %)

You will need 117 ml DMSO and 3 grams of DHT-powder

I'm also concerned about skin irritation (should I just use Oral Winny or is this not a problem with DMSO).

Thanks in Advance Bros

Kingofmasters

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    the only thing i know of is mestanolone (methyl-dht) u not worried about hair loss, acne and dht sides? keep us posted bro this subject interests me

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can take straight DHT for muscle hardness from it's androgenic effects...but My friend had used DHT precontest just once...and lost nearly all his hair...alot of that cyp your taking will likely convert to DHT anyway.

What the reason for taking it exactly?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a good idea. You will have a lot of sides.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    You guys didn't understand what he's asking for. He's looking for dihydrotestosterone powder so he can mix it with DMSO. He wants to use it as "andractim" gel and administer it transdermally to fight (existing) gyno. Right?

Here is an example of successful gyno treatment using dht cream from PubMed:

Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature.
    Benveniste O, Simon A, Herson S.
    Service de Medecine Interne, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie-Salpetriere, Paris, France. [email protected]
    Fourteen cases of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) have been reported in the literature. To date, no specific therapeutic approach has been proposed, and gynecomastia has usually persisted. We report 4 new cases of HAART-induced gynecomastia that were successfully treated with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone gel.

Thanks Man

Raoul3

You da man!

You understood exactly but so I am looking for pure DHT, not the estered/methylated kind (so not to cause stress on the liver)

Thread Information