Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chipper22 is offline Junior Member

u can flame me/ but please answer this question

i know i am gonna get all the "you dont need to do this cycle" 's thrown at me/ but i am b/c that is all i can afford right now. my question is if i use winny for 6-7 weeks, how long will it take me for my natural test to kick back in and if i will ever be able to make gains naturally again. Yes i have done research, but i cannot find any of these answers.

Another thing-i love this forum i think it is great b/c you can hear from people who have experienced roids and not from a doctors perspective.
    thumps up 2 the forum!!!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    instead of buying winny, why don't you just buy test, it's cheaper and will get you better results

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i agree with hank winnie isnt gonna do nearly what test will do for you!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    instead of buying winny, why don't you just buy test, it's cheaper and will get you better results
    Agreed......... drop the winny idea ang go with a single estered test

Swellin Guest
    I understand where you are coming from on the "afford" portion of this....but why run the cycle if you can't afford to do it right? If you can't afford the right gear...can you afford the food and the protein you will need?
    What are your goals/training experience/stats/age?

No offense, but sound like a "spring breaker."

In all likelihood, the reason you found no mention about your test levels returning on a winny only cycle.....nobody would post about doing winny only.

Please wait and do it right...for your body's sake.

i am scared of test it is too strong and i dont want to become addicted to the results. i just want to harden up. Everyone i talk to around here says that winny will harden me up and maybe even add a little lean body mass. I already have the winny and got it for way cheaper than i could have gotten test. My winny is stan qv 50. No i am not one of the "spring breakers". i workout year round and make good gains naturally. But when it comes to cutting down and hardening up to look good/ i cant seem to do this naturally. this is all i want. (assuming i was taking test, would i be able to make natural gains after i got off of it?)(would my natural test kick back in better than on winny)

oh my stats are
    220/6'0/ 15% body fat.

if you got the winny cheaper than test, there's something not kosher about that, let me ask you this, are you more concerned about your health or your wallet? if it's the latter, don't bother asking questions about what we think will be best for you, cause you won't listen to our advice anyway, if you do care about yourself more, then listen to what we say, we're taking the time to answer your questions honestly, and we do care about your health, so please, hold off on doing anything until you do some more research, and you really should do a test only cycle, winny has a lot worse side effects than test, for one it will make your hair fall out

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I understand where you are coming from on the "afford" portion of this....but why run the cycle if you can't afford to do it right? If you can't afford the right gear...can you afford the food and the protein you will need?
    What are your goals/training experience/stats/age?

No offense, but sound like a "spring breaker."

In all likelihood, the reason you found no mention about your test levels returning on a winny only cycle.....nobody would post about doing winny only.

Please wait and do it right...for your body's sake.

i agree....whats the hurry?buy a little at a time if you have to.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    well its good to see someone answered this guys question.

how can winny only do worse to my body than a strong anabolic steroid like test/?
    i am not wanting a dramatic difference/ just a little. i know people who taking deca /dbol /test cycles and hell they are too young to be doing it anyway. they havent seen any side effects and i know people who were too young to do winny only and they havent seen side effects.. anyway i am trying to find out what winny only could hurt if i am old enough and if those other roids dont do anything to those guys.?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipper22
    how can winny only do worse to my body than a strong anabolic steroid like test/?
    i am not wanting a dramatic difference/ just a little. i know people who taking deca/dbol/test cycles and hell they are too young to be doing it anyway. they havent seen any side effects and i know people who were too young to do winny only and they havent seen side effects.. anyway i am trying to find out what winny only could hurt if i am old enough and if those other roids dont do anything to those guys.?
    personally id go with test. you dont know what its gonna do until you try it. and then go on from there. and do you only have one bottle of qv winny? if so its not enough anyways.save it and run it right.AD

test actually has less sides than winny, it's an urban legend, if you will, that winny is any safer than test, you will not blow up like a monster on test like you think, here is a good sample 1st cycle with little to no sides and will put about 10-15 lbs on you:

weeks 1-10 test cypionate 400mgs
    weeks 7-12 winny 50mg ED (since you already have it, you might as well use it)
    weeks 1-12 liquidex .25mg EveryDay
    weeks 1-12 nolvadex 10mg EveryDay

PCT three weeks after your last shot

week 13-15 nolva 20mg ED
    day one clomid 300mg
    days 2-11 clomid 100mg ED
    days 12-21 clomid 50mg ED

no i have 2 bottles/ but dont wanna take all of both of them. i am only gonna take 3 shots a week and i know yall suggest every other day/ but i am not looking for a huge gain or quick fix. i just want that little edge that it will give me i am pretty solid now.
    taking winny at this amount wouldnt hurt me 2 bad is what i am told from the guys around my gym, but i am open to yalls suggestions....

no i have 2 bottles/ but dont wanna take all of both of them. i am only gonna take 3 shots a week and i know yall suggest every other day/ but i am not looking for a huge gain or quick fix. i just want that little edge that it will give me i am pretty solid now.
    taking winny at this amount wouldnt hurt me 2 bad is what i am told from the guys around my gym, but i am open to yalls suggestions....
    i recommend winny ED not every other. 3 times a week is a waste imo. listen to scott. much better idea...

i do not want to stay on roids for that long/ i am not wanting to get bigger at all. like i said i have been working out and am is big as i wanna be right now. i want the hard look for a photo shoot i have in 7 weeks. i realize i am not gonna get bigger(so i dont want to run test/especially for 10 weeks) the most i will use for is 6 weeks. i am not trying to be hard headed, but i dont think yall i understand what i am wanting.

if you only have 7 weeks to get ready, i would save the winny, and just concentrate on diet and cardio, you can do wonders in six weeks drug free with out having to "cheat"
    honestly, you would be wasting your time and money to start using the winny by itself, not to mention all the stress on your liver, hairline, joints, kidneys, muscles, heart, etc.

i do not want to stay on roids for that long/ i am not wanting to get bigger at all. like i said i have been working out and am is big as i wanna be right now. i want the hard look for a photo shoot i have in 7 weeks. i realize i am not gonna get bigger(so i dont want to run test/especially for 10 weeks) the most i will use for is 6 weeks. i am not trying to be hard headed, but i dont think yall i understand what i am wanting.
    maybe you just dont understand how to get what you want...lots of knowledgable bros tryin to help you out. one cycle is not going to turn you into an animal. if you absolutely will not go longer then 6 weeks run test prop instead of cyp.take winny ED. and two bottles is still not enough to run it correctly.

if you only have 7 weeks to get ready, i would save the winny, and just concentrate on diet and cardio, you can do wonders in six weeks drug free with out having to "cheat"
    honestly, you would be wasting your time and money to start using the winny by itself, not to mention all the stress on your liver, hairline, joints, kidneys, muscles, heart, etc.

i agree...and the cycle scot mentioned is a good one

i'mtonysparks is right on the prop, good one, bro, i didn't even think of that!

not to mention all the stress on your liver, hairline, joints, kidneys, muscles, heart, etc.
    can you clear this question up for me. you seem to know alot about this stuff. i want to know how the light cycle i am going to do is worse on me than all the stuff yall use for the length of time you use it???
    thanx man

can you clear this question up for me. you seem to know alot about this stuff. i want to know how the light cycle i am going to do is worse on me than all the stuff yall use for the length of time you use it???
    thanx man
    cause you left the test out

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    cause you left the test out

anadrol is right,you need test bro

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're going to run winny alone at least do right. you have to take it EVERY DAY, not three times a week. i'd also inject it (not injest) just to make sure you get every drop of your only steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    if you're going to run winny alone at least do right. you have to take it EVERY DAY, not three times a week. i'd also inject it (not injest) just to make sure you get every drop of your only steroid.
    personally i will NEVER inject water based steroids ...supposedly 9 out of 10 infections come from waterbased injectables. if you can eat it.eat it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me explain something to you. Winstrol 3 times a week is a total waste. Guys don't tell you to take Winstrol ED so you can BE even bigger, they tell you it has to be taken ED in order to see "any" results. So, It's not like if you lessen the weekly dose you won't get big gains, again, you won't see any results. I promise you that. Also, Winstrol side effects suck. Winstrol will dry your joints up. I had to quit 4 weeks in because it was so bad. I basically had to stop lifting for 4 months. And I won't even get into Hair loss with winstrol or the fact that its hard on the liver.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-08-2004 at 01:02 PM.

but you really have to cocktail your roids in order to get good results, except for test, which should be the base of any cycle as mentioned. you don't need large doses of test, just as long as you have some of the hormone running through your system because naturally you will be shut down. i believe keymastur did a winny only cycle a couple years back... shoot him a PM....

thanx man
    imo, winny is the worst sides to results steroids there is
    one, it's 17aa, so it's real harsh on your liver
    two, winny is s precursor to the dihydrotestosterone, so it makes your hair fall out
    three, it "dries" you out, so your joints suffer, making you feel like an old person
    four, it makes your muscles tight, i actually pulled a hamstring while jogging the second time i used winny, that's jogging, not running, mind you
    five, it affects your lipids, so your heart doesn't like it either
    six, it hurts like hell to inject, yeah, you can drink it, but i found it much more effective to inject

test does have sides, but nothing like these

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol works the best combined with something in my opinion.. I don't think you see much off a winstrol only cycle, you really need to have a strict diet to lower your bf%..

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Winstrol side effects suck. Winstrol will dry your joints up. I had to quit 4 weeks in because it was so bad. I basically had to stop lifting for 4 months. And I won't even get into Hair loss with winstrol or the fact that its hard on the liver.
    Amen brotha... I am never doing winstrol again simply because of the side effects. killed my joints, bad acne, thinning hair... but the joints were by the far the worst side effect. you can't lift sh*t no matter how juiced up you are if your joints are f*cked

Why is it new guys are sooo afraid of test?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Amen brotha... I am never doing winstrol again simply because of the side effects. killed my joints, bad acne, thinning hair... but the joints were by the far the worst side effect. you can't lift sh*t no matter how juiced up you are if your joints are f*cked
    i second the painful joints

thanx man!!!

well is there anything i can do to minimize these sides b/c i have to do this for my photo shoot in 7 weeks and i cant get my hands on any test/ and could you clear up the question of will i be able to make natural gains after i am through w/ this cycle.

i think they are scared of needles???how many times have you seen the oral only cycle?

to many post on gyno..i think
    Last edited by jbol; 02-08-2004 at 01:07 PM.

i think they are scared of needles???how many times have you seen the oral only cycle?
    That is very true. When I first started I was the same way. Then all of a sudden, the needle is your best friend. I serious look forward to injection day.

personally i will NEVER inject water based steroids...supposedly 9 out of 10 infections come from waterbased injectables. if you can eat it.eat it.
    Hmm good info, I haven't heard that before. But I guess it makes sense. Water based also hurts like a bitch for some reason... which is my main reason for avoiding water based compounds. I've shot both winstrol and suspension, and couldn't walk the next day after the shot.

thanx man!!!

well is there anything i can do to minimize these sides b/c i have to do this for my photo shoot in 7 weeks and i cant get my hands on any test/ and could you clear up the question of will i be able to make natural gains after i am through w/ this cycle.

wrong,you dont have to do this...

thanx man!!!

Well, again, most guys will NOT advocate a Winstrol only cycle. But, If you must, I strongly suggest taking GLUCOSAMINE. I would start taking it a month before getting on Winstrol because it take that long for it to kick in and help your joints.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    wrong,you dont have to do this...
    True!!! For under 200.00, you can easily get some test and run it in there along with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information