peaker is offline Senior Member

end of week 4, no sex drive.

end of week 4, 500mg sust, still yet to feel this **** kick in. i feel a bit stronger but nothing incredible, put on a bit weight. dont think its water since i am running fem.

running femara at 1.25mg EOD and i have hard that it can kill guys sex drive because its ****en strong.

i just hope **** is legit, been done with fake **** first time around..
    Last edited by peaker; 02-05-2004 at 08:42 PM.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    did I miss what you are running?

500mg sust alone

b u m p

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    I ran the same dosage of femara my last cycle and it did not affect my sex drive at all.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Make sure your splitting up your shots through the week to keep your levels steady.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hmm...my sex drive came right away on my cycle, but then died about 8 or 9 weeks in....could it be overtraining...im beggining to think thats what the culprit is in my case...the femera could be causing it to..if you have nolva on hand i would stop the femera and just use nolva if gyno shows up and see what happens

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    have you thought about some tribulus too bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-tang
    Make sure your splitting up your shots through the week to keep your levels steady.
    EOD shots..

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    hmm...my sex drive came right away on my cycle, but then died about 8 or 9 weeks in....could it be overtraining...im beggining to think thats what the culprit is in my case...the femera could be causing it to..if you have nolva on hand i would stop the femera and just use nolva if gyno shows up and see what happens
    i am prone, thats why i am running femera throughout and having nolva on hand, plus i dont want to bloat up, problem is that if i stop the femara and bloat at least i will know my **** is legit, although i dont want to risk gyno, so i will wait it out although it does ****en suck

i dont know then...i mean i can still get wood..i just dont have the metality or the endurance to go like i used too...try som tribulas..or tribestan at like 2g's a week and see what happens

go get you blood tested and see what your test levels come out too...that will tell you if your gear is fake, and its pretty cheap...probly 50 bones at a clinic

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    If this is your first cycle you may be one of those guys whose sexdrive isn't affected by test. In fact, I've read posts myself by guys who lose it completely on a cycle. Everybody is different in their responses, it turns out.

Apparently, I'm one of the guys who's hardly affected by it myself. Up somewhat at first but nothing extraordinary. I've stopped wondering if the gear's any good or not, since I've figured out it's just me. Kinda makes me feel left out of the party though, so I think I know how you feel.

4.5 weeks in and yet to see anything special. **** i hope i havent been done with fake gear again! i can gain naturally, got up to 220 and fairly lean so i dont think its my diet, i know how to eat...

Thread Information