alan33 is offline New Member

i started roids too young// take my advice dont do it!!

fellas i started when i was 18 years old. i am now about to be 20. i never researched or nothing i just listened to what everyone told me.

i wish i would have b/c i am so scared about my health right now. i havent noticed anything different or any bad sides.

i took 2 weeks of dianabol and 6 weeks of winstrol injectables(how sh9tty is that cycle)

i read someone post that if you want to have kids in the future dont start until your at least 20. i am scared ****9less about this statement.

i have been roid free since the sh9tty cycle and that is all i have ever taken. i hope that i will be able to have kids and hope nothing else is too f0cked up from that cycle.

if anyone could tell me how much i have messed myself up please let me know

911 Police is offline New Member
    did u take pct?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you've screwed yourself for life on that "****ty" cycle...But your right about juicing before it's time...If I were you I would just keep training Naturally and eat well until you reach a serious plateau, then If you consider taking gear you'll be smarter at it the next time around...I think your gonna be fine though.

Glad to see someone post this!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    before you jump off a bridge, go to a doc for a complete physical and explain to him what you said here, he'll be able to tell you exactly where you're at and if there's anything you can do to help yourself, good luck

i wanted to hear what yall thought about my situation before i went to the doctors

what are you suffering from? maybe we can help

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Here are the possible problems, when you are looking for potential side-effects you have to look at your endocrine system. As for being sterile, I would highly doubt that because there hasn't been any proven research out there that using steroids prematurely causes such side effects. Follow a post cycle treatment to get your testes back to work in their natural workplace and you will lessen the chance of long term side effects.

nothing. i feel fine/ no visible sides... i just read that it can keep you from being able to have kids in the future... or maybe my nat test has not kicked back in i dont know i cant tell anything is wrong.. i hope that cycle was not enough to hurt.

thanx whitey/ but i am not worried about growing/ im just worried about the reproducing situation..

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=alan33] i just read that it can keep you from being able to have kids in the future... QUOTE]
    i can personally call bull shi t here.

Quote Originally Posted by alan33
    nothing. i feel fine/ no visible sides... i just read that it can keep you from being able to have kids in the future... or maybe my nat test has not kicked back in i dont know i cant tell anything is wrong.. i hope that cycle was not enough to hurt.
    i wouldn't worry too much, as long as you can still get an erection, you're not too bad off, but i would still get to a doc and get blood pressure and lipids checked out

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    i dont think its a big deal bro. the cycle itslef was short and not a sh!tload of drugs. u say u feel fine do u have like fat gain, depression or sexual sides my first cycle i didnt do PCT properly and 4 a couple weeks i felt really messed up like somethings wrong with u but u just dont what. no gym no soical life nothin u got problems like that? about the not havin kid i feel thats mainstream BS.

I think you will be fine, do you still have a sex drive and everything. Does the peter still work??? I am sure you are good to go to still have children.,

Sithstole is offline Junior Member
    I know a guy that started young and he has a kid, and hes been doing one long cycle since 16.

Thread Information