np25 is offline New Member

A stupid newbie with questions and comments

I told some guys on here about this last night and I got lit up pretty good. Some dude even wrote to another dude that I was stupid so hopefully some intelligent guys will respond and answer my questions and not blast me with no answers. I think the juice I got had been deluded. I have no way of knowing for sure or proving it but that is how I feel. I have made gains so I know it has some in it but I also know from having friends who have used steroids for years what a first cycle is supposed to do for you. I said all that to say this, I wrote a lot on here about gyno because my nipples were kind of sore or irritated. They have only bothered me twice. The first time was last Thursday night and the second was last night. These are the last two times I have injected. I went and got some 100mg B6 to prevent fina-gyno so I hope that takes care of that. My question is, if my juice is only say 40-60% what it should be is it still easy to get gyno. This also leads me to believe that if my stuff was 100% good that I would have it worse and have gotten it a lot sooner. Like I said I hope the B6 takes care of it but were I am new at this I have questions that would appear to some as stupid. I did this cycle for my senior season of college baseball. Any intelligent responses would be appreciated. I have heard enough about how I don't know what I am doing. I think I already knew that. Thank you. Also since this cycle has been all messed up I am going to do another one after this. I am going to get the proper anti e stuff for the next one.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    what was the cycle u ran? fina and what? u r kind of ramblin in your post

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah try to explain this a little better......

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    maybe your just imagining the itchy nips and the gear is fake........but you need to clarify .....and B6 preventing gyno?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=np25]

1) I think the juice I got had been deluded.

2) I have no way of knowing for sure or proving it but that is how I feel.

3) My question is, if my juice is only say 40-60% what it should be is it still easy to get gyno.

4) I did this cycle for my senior season of college baseball.

QUOTE]

1) I think you mean "diluted." Politicians are frequently "deluded," AS from bogus sources are sometimes "diluted."
    2) The way to know for certain is to send it off to a lab for analysis.
    3) I'd say it depends on the dose you're taking.
    If you are taking, say, 500 mg of test, and it's underdosed by 50%, I don't think you'd be likely to get gyno. You could, but I wouldn't expect so.
    4) Senior season of college baseball, eh? I gather you didn't major in English . . .
    --Tock

Really frustrated and really new to all of this

Ok, I am sorry about the rambling I am just a little frustated about the whole thing. I have been told by several people on this website that B6 will prevent Fina-gyno. Not any other kind just fina. I am not imagining. My nipples are irritaed. They do not look any different they are just a little irritated. Kind of like they get when you play ball sometimes and your shirt rubs against them. Know what I mean? I wish I was imagining. I am running a cycle of Finaplix . I am giving myself 1.5 cc's 3 times per week. I am about to begin week 5 on Tuesday. I know my stuff sucks becasue I have made better gains off of creatine and andro together before. I am now on what is supposed to be finaplix and creatine along with protein. I can tell it is working some but like I said not like a steroid should work.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by np25

1)Ok, I am sorry about the rambling I am just a little frustated about the whole thing.

2) I am running a cycle of Finaplix. I am giving myself 1.5 cc's 3 times per week.

1) Ok, calm down. You aren't about to grow a second head or turn gay.
    Well, then again, you might, but then you can always join the circus. And we've got folks who can accomodate the other situation. So calm down and don't worry.

2) So you're running Fina. When you say 1.5 cc's, that's not saying much . . . how much Fina is in each cc? 200mg? 100 mg? 75 mg?

I'm curious . . . what are you majoring in in your college?
    -Tock

Sithstole is offline Junior Member
    I don't think your gear is bunk, I just don't think your cycling it right. Lets say your fina is 75mg/ml. And you shoot 1.5cc 3 times a week. Thats 337mgs/week. Not nearly enough to see good results. Then again I don't know the dose of your fina,so tell us how many mg's/ml it is. MHO

Last thing I will ever say on here about this

I just talked to a couple of buddies who have both did more than several cycles. They both said it was normal for your nipples or tits to feel irriated and get tender. By buddy said he was tripping out like I have been when he did his first cycle and then he was told not to worry. He said his nips swelled up and got puffy but it went away in about a month. I am going to start tapering off this week anyway so I think I will be alright. I am taking finaplix and I did get some Vitamin B6 just in case. I do feel somewhat better now. I have wrote more on here in the last two days than I have in the 6 or 7 months that I have known about this website.

To answer one guys question on here i am going to have a bachelors degree in Sports and Fitness Programs Management and in Education. I am going to be a teacher and baseball coach. I would hope someone wouldn't think I am stupid on every subject just becasue I am stupid about steroids . LOL. I know I am going to get blasted for this but oh well, I stop the juice at the 0.5 mark or the half mark on the needle. I inject 3 times per week. This coming week is week #5 and I am going to go down to 2 injection for the next 3 weeks.

Sithstole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by np25
    I just talked to a couple of buddies who have both did more than several cycles. They both said it was normal for your nipples or tits to feel irriated and get tender. By buddy said he was tripping out like I have been when he did his first cycle and then he was told not to worry. He said his nips swelled up and got puffy but it went away in about a month. I am going to start tapering off this week anyway so I think I will be alright. I am taking finaplix and I did get some Vitamin B6 just in case. I do feel somewhat better now. I have wrote more on here in the last two days than I have in the 6 or 7 months that I have known about this website.

You been visiting here for 6-7months and you don't know what PCT is?

Not a flame bro,just do more research for your next cycle,or the results will be the same.

Thread Information