Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

How would clomid work mid cycle?

What is the opinion on how clomid instead of HCG would work mid cycle to give the nads a boost?

Jackman is offline Banned
    It wont work because there is still steroids in your system and that is why they shut down! correct me if im wrong ..........

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    It wont work because there is still steroids in your system and that is why they shut down! correct me if im wrong ..........
    I dont know. There are still steroids in your system when you take HCG as well but it will still give your test production a bump and pump your nuts back up.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i could be wrong.....but i think it might hender your gains

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You would be better off taking HCG to give the boys a boost. HCG mimics LH to reduce testicular atrophy. It helps the testes regain their size but does inhibit natural production of LH. Clomid on the other hand stimulates LH production well but will not work if there is excessive androgens in the bloodstream. However it would not do too much to hinder gains simply because it is not that strong of a compound. Stick with HCG for the last few weeks of your cycle and right into PCT. Don't take it during PCT as it is also suppresive of natural testosterone
    Last edited by Polska; 02-08-2004 at 09:24 PM.

ivanko45 is offline New Member
    I recently read on another board of the practice of taking 50mgs eod of clomid during cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. I know the uses of clomid, nolvadex , and HCG are the source for spirited debate ,but has anyone here had such an experience using clomid?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    HCG is superior since it can be ran for a much shorter period and it's use hasn't been linked to visual distrubances (unlike Clomid - referenced in medical journals) - and HCG is supperior to stimulating the testes since it is in itself a gonadtropin. If you run Clomid too long, too often it has been shown to have adverse reactions on visual patterns. But simply using Clomid post cycle is very safe - especially when use can be kept under 6 weeks...

clomid may exhibit good anti e properties if taken during cycle, but obviously this is not the best compound for this purpose.

Thread Information