Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member

Rear Delt Injection?

When I did my first cycle i injected into my butt but i just heard that if you inject into the line in your rear delt that your bi's will get a better pump? Does that have any truth? .....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I pretty much do only my delts and pecs and have never noticed any increase in pumps or growth spot injecting.

Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx....my friend starts his cycle in 2 weeks and we where both woundering where the best place to inject is....and from what we hear the butt is....anyone have any different views?

Da Bull is offline Banned

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore189
    Thanx....my friend starts his cycle in 2 weeks and we where both woundering where the best place to inject is....and from what we hear the butt is....anyone have any different views?
    well your main spots are your ass, thigh, and shoulder...do what da bull said and go to the site he gave and it'll show you the proper place and way to do it

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ive never even touched my ass with a needle...love my delts, tris, quads, and bi's...calfs and lats and traps hurt like hell...i would stear clear of those spots...

as far as spot injections for growth, i dont belive so, but ive read some interesting stuff about when you spot inject it tears the muscle fibers then when you work the body part it tears them some more, so in turn you have more localized growth....not 100% sure on that one though

Thread Information