Rkit have good liquid products

I tried to disquise the name as much as possible but anyone use their products and are they good.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I tried to disquise the name as much as possible but anyone use their products and are they good.
    They are also scammers and thieves. Ask me how I know.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    They are also scammers and thieves. Ask me how I know.

-LH
    PM how u know

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    PM how u know
    You now have a PM with details. These theives need to be exposed, before more bros get ripped off.

-LH

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I was just going to say the service is sub par, but I think you get the picture.

-moto

this whole LR thing I bc terriable for me

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I was just going to say the service is sub par, but I think you get the picture.

-moto
    Yeah I'm just more blunt

Who knows, maybe it was a mistake on thier part. Then again, monkeys might fly out of my butt too.

-LH

Jackman is offline Banned
    well instead of keeping it to PM why not tell everyone so like you said "more bros dont get riped off"

ColdSore is offline Banned

Rkits???

Yeah I'm just more blunt

Who knows, maybe it was a mistake on thier part. Then again, monkeys might fly out of my butt too.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    well instead of keeping it to PM why not tell everyone so like you said "more bros dont get riped off"
    Cuz I don't want to break any rules, there are ways to deal with scammers, if that's what this happens to be.

I'll say they took my money, lied to me and disappeared. I'll leave it at that for now. If they straighten things out, I'll be the first to post a full apology, retraction etc. I don't want to go into too many details right now, I'm trying to be fair *cough*

But let's say if you plan to deal with them, be wary and then share your wonderful experience with us

Saying thier service is sub-par is being nice about it. I'll leave it at that for now.

-LH

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Agreed...although i do not wish to break any rules perhaps their is some way of identifying legit from scammers...so no board members get screwed...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    Agreed...although i do not wish to break any rules perhaps their is some way of identifying legit from scammers...so no board members get screwed...
    yeah, but if only one member had a bad experience then theres no need to call them out on it...im sure theres been plenty of good experiences with them also...dont jump to conclusions so quick

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    If you pay attention, you'll likely hear the same story from different bros over and over again. Sorry, but it seems like too much to be coincidence. But I have been wrong before. I just don't think I am this time. I'm looking into it.

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    yeah, but if only one member had a bad experience then theres no need to call them out on it...im sure theres been plenty of good experiences with them also...dont jump to conclusions so quick
    Search around and get ready for a suprise.

-LH

Search around and get ready for a suprise.

-LH
    That's funny!

It's a selective situation, some people get great service, some don't get any. I got none for almost two months until I got some help from some reputable bros excercising their clout a little. Call it what you want...

-moto

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    I don't want to break any rules here but I've ordered from RK and never recieved the goods. And don't get any replies on e-mailing them either i agree with LH bottom line their thieves and scammers. IMO and i bet if you do a poll there will be more bad expierence's than good. If not it would amaze me to hell and back...
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-09-2004 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    I don't want to break any rules here but I've ordered from RK and never recieved the goods. And don't get any replies on e-mailing them either i agree with LH bottom line their thieves and scammers. IMO and i bet if you do a poll there will be more bad expierence's than good. If not it would amaze me to hell and back...
    Yeah that's just the thing, it's just my opinion. I can tell you what my personal experience with them has been, and then offer my opinion on what I see. It's just funny that so many people tell the same story. No service whatsoever, and there are far too many options to take the chance.

-LH

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sounds like selective scamming,why not post on the sammers site.selective scamming is just as bad as anything else.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    SELECTIVE SCAMMING, Totaly agree bro! They pic and choose who they want to scamm!!!! Regardless if they scamm 5 people or 25 people a scammer is a scammer in my eyes and if they keep scamming Bro's here and there it's never going to stop.

SELECTIVE SCAMMING, Totaly agree bro! They pic and choose who they want to scamm!!!! Regardless if they scamm 5 people or 25 people a scammer is a scammer in my eyes and if they keep scamming Bro's here and there it's never going to stop.
    I agree, and the mods are already looking into it, long before I said anything.

-LH

At Fitness Geared, there is a forum dedicated to all things concerning RK. If anyone has a problem with RK, go there first, and you can say whatever you want about them, and Chem will be sure to see it. I would refain from slandering anyone to badly in an open forum without prior approval from the mods. JMO.

-moto

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I ordered a finakit from them and they never responded to several emails inquiring about order status. I finally emailed them one last time and told them that I lived only 70 miles away and that a bro had been nice enough to forward me their address and that I would be paying them a PERSONAL visit if I didn't hear back from them. Chem responded saying that he was sorry and that my order had gotten mixed up with the declined CC orders and that he would ship it out the next day and would refund my money. To my surprise, two days later a credit was on my CC statement and a kit was on my doorstep. That satisfied me, but with the hassle I had to go through (physically threatening them for all intents and purposes), I would recommend staying away... many others out there that have the same products without the hassles.

cjd36 is offline New Member

How can I check a source? I am new to this.

How can I check the reputation of a source. I am new to this.

Thanks.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    PM a mod or a vet is the most reliable way

wallycn is offline Banned
    Pnp is good, I just got my liquidex today. Came pretty fast.

How.

I know I sound dumb but how do I do that? Thanks in advance.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd36
    I know I sound dumb but how do I do that? Thanks in advance.
    PM a mod or vet

How do I PM a mod?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Spend some time in the Ed threads..and the FAQ section..these address so many questions you might have.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

rk

dude, they had some serious problems and have been getting people straight. chem is a good guy and is not a scammer! if you paid for something he will get you straight. ill get you the addy. if you paid by cc just say you never got your stuff and do a charge back. there are also reverse scammers, ever heard of those? hmmmmm

Last edited by DF2003; 05-14-2004 at 10:53 PM.

Thread Information