Ron C is offline New Member

would gear be a wise choice to cut?

Was going to bulk on the next one, but i've decided to finally work on the definition aspect of the game. Right now i'm about 205lbs @ 6'0. Our bodyfat scale reads me around 11.5% even though i feel overall i'm probably at 13 or 14 %. I've got plenty of eq and winny-would it be beneficial to throw a little something together to trim with or should i just trim up naturally and then bulk.I've always heard it's good to cut w/ the gear because on low calorie diets it prevents muscle loss and will give you increased definition and hardness(eq and winny).Thanks

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    you are right on...it is always good to use something that prevents..muscle catabolism. Winny is what I recommend. It helps stop you body from losing muscle mass while on a low carb low calorie diet.

If you have access to clen ..that will speed up the cutting process..so you won't have to diet as long.

keep the diet strick hit the cardio and winny will help you keep that size you worked so hard to gain.

best of luck remember summer is only a few months away

eq too?

Would it help to throw in some eq or just run the winny by itself? I have the 50mg winny tabs. How long, maybe 4 to 6 weeks?

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    I wanna do pretty much the same thing around may or june, so come on, help us out!

Any thoughts guys?

bump

Thread Information