• deca

0 0%
  • test

5 27.78%
  • winstrol

10 55.56%
    chipper22 is offline Junior Member

balding--how to stop it--nizoral

hey fellas i will be taking some winny injectables in my upcoming cycle.
    i am really worried about hair loss.
    which steroid is worse on hair loss b/c the educational thread didnt really point this out
    also i went to walmart to get nizoral shampoo and they said that it was for dandruff(but what do they know) could yall help me out here on what i can do that doesnt require a prescription--what about rogaine?

also how do you know if your in line to male pattern baldness??????

nobody have anything for this??

MachZ is offline Member
    Nizoral shampoo is for dandruff but it works well to stop hair loss in alot of people.
    Test is hard on the hair for some but for most winny is even harder.
    You can get finesteride just about anywhere on-line without a perscription and take 1mg ED to combat test hair loss if you are pre-disposed to male pattern baldness.

Lots of info on the form if you do a search as this has been covered many times.

yea there is alot but i am still confused
    thanx for ur post though

how many times a week should i shampoo w/ nizoral???

CatGrabber is offline Member
    winny destroyed my hair after 6 weeks....STAY AWAY FROM IT

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipper22
    how many times a week should i shampoo w/ nizoral???

I use Nizoral 2% ED on cycle. Started off 2x's a day a couple of week pre-cycle then just once a day while on.
    I take finesteride 1mg.ED as well a couple of weeks pre-cycle and continue while on.

Seems to work, or at least I haven't lost any hair yet.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Get some topical spiro to wear at night. www.wholesalehairproducts.com or www.minoxidil.com
    It comes as a cream and begins working immediately to interefere with androgen production in the scalp (unilike finasteride which can take a couple of months to kick in).

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Take propecia to stop the hair loss from winny.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Take propecia to stop the hair loss from winny.
    dont do this...that is not how it works. if you take finasteride, there are limited chemicals that can be stacked.

2nd that, winny + finasteride = more hair loss

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    none of it worked for me.... A50's+ TEST took that sh*t out in patches.... I tried to stop it but no dice... I save money on hair care products now.... shaving your head aint so bad... you gotta have the right dome to pull it off though...

screwedup21 is offline New Member
    yea i took a winny only cycle and screwed up b/c i was entirely too young/ can not tell if i am losing hair and dont know how to tell but my hair has always came out when i shower/but no more now that always... also never do winny or any other steroid until your old enough. i dont know what all could be wrong with me im 18 and dont have any idea what i screwed up in my body?

paulm is offline New Member
    i've lost some hair since using deca and testoviron and started using propecia inbetween two cycles. when i started a next cycle, nothing happened. i found out from a pharmceutical wizz that propecia limits the effect of steroids enormously. so i stopped the propecia. (i'd much rather have muscles than hair lol.) maybe it was coincidence, but the moment i stopped the propecia i started seeing results from the steroids.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    MMC78,
    I just looked at your sites you listed, which product should you get. do you want a DHT inhibitor or a regrowth stimulant or both???
    send me a PM
    Thanks bro
    HW

I'll just post my regimen here, FYI I haven't used any AAS but have had a receeding hairline and loss at the crown since I was 17.

I use Dr.Lee's (minoxidil.com) version of 5% Rogaine 2x a day. It contains less proplyene glycol and is easier on the scalp than store bought versions. The Xandrox versions of this product aparently work better, but I'm trying to keep the costs to a minimum. Don't use the 15% concentration until you stop seeing results with 5%. You have to continue using rogaine to maintain any hair regrowth you acheived with it.

At night I apply 5% spiro cream. This substance acts as an anti-androgen and anti-inflammatory. Basically it tries to acheive propecia like effects in a topical manner directly on the scalp.

I responded well to these products. After using them for the past 2 years (along with a 1 year treatment of propecia/finasteride), I went from someone who was clearly balding to somone with a relatively full head of hair with light thinning at the crown of my head.

NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned
    If there is one way to make sure your losing hair due to DHT/DHT-derivatives it's by looking at the shaft of the hair when it falls out.

As the follical starts to shrink, so should the shaft of the hair as its growing out. So if you've been on cycle for 1 month, and your hair grows about an inch in that time, you can take a look at the hairs that have fallen out and if you see that the hair is noticably thinner from 1 inch from where the bulb is then you can be sure DHT was the culprit.

Right now I'm on 400mg/test and my hair is falling out, and I'm pretty sure that it's not due to DHT because the shaft of the hairs falling out have a constant width. I usually check by taking very close up pictures of the hairs with my digital camera at 3.1 megapixels rather than trying to feel it out with my fingers or something. Nizoral 2% ED and Finasteride 1mg ED haven't done diddly squat for me thus far, but then I have real thick hair anyways.

Good luck on your cycle bro.

ivanko45 is offline New Member
    do you all take finasteride 1mg ed is this standard dosage

Thread Information