Thread: test quest

ripedx is offline New Member

test quest

Im a new user. i was wonderin if test depot 250 was a good start, and how fast do you start seeing and feeling results.

A test cycle is a good begining, but use the search button and read around for a while because you obviously need a lil more research under your belt....most of your questions will be answered by the search button, and be more specific about your cycle, kind of gear, and stats, so that all of us can help you out a little better next time you post.

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah man, Test is definitely a good start. Alot of guys will recommend using test with deca . Thats a great beginners cycle and thats what I took when I was on my first cycle and had great results. However, there are also some guys that will say test alone is good for a beginners cycle. However, I do recommend stacking test with deca. You'll start to feel results in about 3 or 4 weeks. Test is a 3 week ester so it takes that long to convert

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripedx
    Im a new user. i was wonderin if test depot 250 was a good start, and how fast do you start seeing and feeling results.
    Use the SEARCH button in the top right corner. If you don't know anything about it I would recommend waiting until you do some homework on it. To answer your question though, yes, it is great for a beginner cycle at 500mg a week. You will start noticing results around week 4. RESEARCH BRO!

Thread Information