Thread: DBol Help

utah pump is offline Junior Member

DBol Help

I need some advise. I started my cycle with Naposim DBol at 25mg D. The very first thing I noticed was a headache! It lasted for three days and finally went away. I only ordered enough 5mg 10ea packes to get me started and my source was sending me 50mg tabs from International Pharmaceuticals. Life was good and I contionued to train on the 50mg tabs. Since I had only a few more of the Naposim packs left I decided to finish them off. I woke ou the next day and pounded down 10 ea 5mg tabs and to my surprise my head went through the roof. I felt like shit! Has anyone else know why this would have happened.

I will give you some stats. I started my cycle a little over 4 weeks ago. Week 1/2 - 25mg DBol and 200mg Deca . Week 3/4 - 50mg DBol and 600mg Deca.

I have had great gains. My muscles are pumped and full of blood 24/7. Each time I work out I get so pumped it feels like if I do one more rep the muscle will tear from the bone. All in all I have packed on 23lbs in 4 weeks and 2 days. This makes me feel the DBol from International Pharmaceuticals is real and working.

Anyone with any ideas?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Are you sure you didn't accidently pop 10 at 50mg each ??? I think you'd know the difference, but damn, that would be pretty bad!

Terinox

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i've never heard of that before, but it's possible that the dbol was giving you the headache. everybody reacts a little differently. just remember....you're body may have been trying to tell you soemthing. sometimes ignoring the problem is not the way to go

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    When I take the pinkies from thialand, I usually run a light fever for the whole 4 weeks, and to a lesser degree with the naps.but never tried the chinaman's.

23lbs in 4 weeks that's great, how many weeks are left?

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Well I am running the Dbol for 8 weeks and the deca for a full 12 weeks. I feel the results are good I just wonder why one type gives me the headache and the other does not.

As for taking 10 at 50mg each? No Naposim is only at 5mg per tab and packaged in 10ea.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Are we taking clomid post cycle?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    do you really want to run the d-bol for 8 weeks, drink more water, headaches are normal for me and most I would ahve thought they do subside.

Thread Information