dannthemann is offline Junior Member

cycle advice primo/winny. fina/winny???

ok guys i have a few questions. first im going to tell you my goals and i was hoping you could help me piece together a cycle. im 6,2 230 about 12-14bf% allright i mainly want to lose a lot of my bodyfat i want to get down to a good lean 6%. Ok in that process i want to hold on to as much muscle as possible and look really hard so anyway this is what i was thinking a possible primo/winny or maybe fina/winny or maybe even some EQ or anavar in there somewhere. one last thing my cals are going to be low due to my goals will eq work on really low cals. I think you guys get the point im trying to make can someone please help me thanx

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann
    ok guys i have a few questions. first im going to tell you my goals and i was hoping you could help me piece together a cycle. im 6,2 230 about 12-14bf% allright i mainly want to lose a lot of my bodyfat i want to get down to a good lean 6%. Ok in that process i want to hold on to as much muscle as possible and look really hard so anyway this is what i was thinking a possible primo/winny or maybe fina/winny or maybe even some EQ or anavar in there somewhere. one last thing my cals are going to be low due to my goals will eq work on really low cals. I think you guys get the point im trying to make can someone please help me thanx
    first off diet/cardio are what drops bf, not AS...also none of your cycles have test...if you want to lose bf research some T3 and clen /eca...also on a side note T3 burns fat, but also muscle as well so you need to run it with some test i.e. prop would be good because not much water retention...jmo, good luck...

Thread Information