BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

site says that have 23g 1.5inch <3cc....need help

just wondering if the <3cc is a problem. I need 2cc's so i wasnt sure how much this syringe would hold?

My plan is to use these to draw, and then another if im doing a glute shot, but if a quad shot then i will draw and then change to a 25g 1 inch...sound good.

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    Its just going to be a 3cc syringe. They just list them as such because you shouldnt run an entire 3cc's in a syringe. Ive ordered them like that before and they were 3cc syringe's. By the way, what are you shooting?

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

23Guage?

not sure i understand the problem.. but i'd go with the 1 1/2 inch in the glutes or quads for sure.. IMO.. i have read though countless times here that 25 gauge is a great pin for injection, just not to draw anything up...

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    just wondering if the <3cc is a problem. I need 2cc's so i wasnt sure how much this syringe would hold?

My plan is to use these to draw, and then another if im doing a glute shot, but if a quad shot then i will draw and then change to a 25g 1 inch...sound good.
    You're good to go bro. The syringe will hold 3cc, but it'll only be 2/3 full (or so)

Yep just swap the pin out after drawing, you're on the right track.

-LH

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    Definitely 1.5 either place, but come on, 25 gauge? Seriously, just be a man and stick yourself. Use a 22 gauge in the glute, and bump up to a 23 in the quad if youre scared. But there's really no need for a 25 in either of those muscles. No need really to switch needs before injecting either. pushing through that little rubber doesnt dull the needle that bad. Switching all those pins is just a waist of money IMO.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i have used 21,23 and 25g pins and its not that big a difference!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    switching to a new pin definitely is worth it!!!!!! I have done it both ways, and I was amazed at how dulled the rubber stopper on a vial makes a pin. Now I always switch, and pins are like 4 bucks for a hundred so who cares??

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    not sure i understand the problem.. but i'd go with the 1 1/2 inch in the glutes or quads for sure.. IMO.. i have read though countless times here that 25 gauge is a great pin for injection, just not to draw anything up...

I never use 1-1/2" in the quads only 1" and also the delts. I also use 25ga as it goes in nice and slow which works well for me.

151 is offline Associate Member
    I definitely switch needles. With the amount of money I spend on gear and anti-e's, wasting money on needles is hardly a concern.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 151
    I definitely switch needles. With the amount of money I spend on gear and anti-e's, wasting money on needles is hardly a concern.
    i switch needles also, they are the cheapest part of your cycle. And yes, the rubber stopper does dull the needle. Anything to make my injection smoother, i will do it. It is also more sterile to switch needles. I paid like $17 for 100 needles.

I use a 22 1.5 for glutes, and a 23 1inch for everything else (quads, delts, tris), and yes switching the needle is a must IMO, the sharper the pin the less scar tissue that will form and it is more sterile IMO.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Basically im shooting test e and will be using 25ga 1 inch in the quads and 23ga 1.5in in the glutes. Anyone find any problems with that?

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Basically im shooting test e and will be using 25ga 1 inch in the quads and 23ga 1.5in in the glutes. Anyone find any problems with that?

Looks good bro, the smallest guage pin you can get away with the better.

Thread Information