DaZZa is offline New Member

Dianabol Overdose??

Would Taking 50mg of Dianabol in 25mg capsules times 2 daily for 1 month duration be considered as an overdose of Dianabol hence a major health risk, or would it be reasonably safe since I will also be taking Alpha Lipotic Acid and Milk Thirstle During the course of the cycle to restore liver values.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Won't be risky, but please don't use it on it's own. TEST is the keyword.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea use it to jumpstart your cycle but not just dbols alone.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    if it's your first time taking d-bol you'll probably do fine with just 25mgs/day...provided your stacking it with TEST!...don't forget your gonna need 36 tabs of clomid 50mgs as well...but you already knew that!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    That isn't bad but you mite want to take them more then just two times per day to keep your blood levels constant. Oh and I hope you're not takeing this alone.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO thats quite a bit of Dbol , but most people are fine with those dosages. I took 35mg p/day for 4 weeks and had a few pains here and there, I am slo thinking of takin 50mg p/day too along with some test.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Then again different bodies react differently to different chemicals, so you wont know how you will react to it till you try it. Have you used Dbol b4? How did u recat to it side effcts wise and how much did you take?

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Then again different bodies react differently to different chemicals, so you wont know how you will react to it till you try it. Have you used Dbol b4? How did u recat to it side effcts wise and how much did you take?
    I have completed a previous cycle of 1 month duration approx 2 weeks ago taking 3 10mg dbol a day without test. however with 50 mg daily i will be using test.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    The only pains i received during my cycle were back pumps for almost 2 days otherwise everything went smoothly

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Alright- so the dbol part should be ok... but what is your CYCLE?

Thread Information