blackmarketbuilt is offline New Member

effects on body fat with winny only

im 285 with 20% bodyfat im looking to get a semi ripped look i look bulky an my muscles are big enough to see cuts in my shoulders arms and legs. im thinkin of doing winny only for about 40 days at 50 mg ed. i have a gut that im trying to lose i been doin cardio 4 times a week now at about 30 35 mins each day. do u think that after im done with the winny i will lose enough fat that my stomach will go away? thanks bro

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro, please do some research. A winny only cycle is NOT a good idea. If I were you I go check out the diet forum, so I could get a good diet going. Be strict about your diet and don't cheat yourself. Also, keep doing cardio to loose some of the gut. Then, once you get to about 14-16% bf, then try a cutting cycle. read motoxxxguy's post:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=73190

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    definitely agree with pumped, there is not magic pill man. Remember that. Besides I wouldnt exactly say winny is a cutter. It is a steroid that is often used in Cutting cycles. Diet is 80% workout it 15% and supplements are 5%. Remember that. One fat burger and your day of burning calories can be ruined. Get the diet under control, then do a search. You will learn quickly which way to go. Goodluck man

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety-1
    definitely agree with pumped, there is not magic pill man. Remember that. Besides I wouldnt exactly say winny is a cutter. It is a steroid that is often used in Cutting cycles. Diet is 80% workout it 15% and supplements are 5%. Remember that. One fat burger and your day of burning calories can be ruined. Get the diet under control, then do a search. You will learn quickly which way to go. Goodluck man
    You would be better off doing a clen /eca stack instead of winny. Winny will not make you lose the kinda weight you want to lose. How tall are you?

blackmarketbuilt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    You would be better off doing a clen/eca stack instead of winny. Winny will not make you lose the kinda weight you want to lose. How tall are you?
    i weighed at 276 today with 23 % body fat
    so u think clen

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmarketbuilt
    i weighed at 276 today with 23 % body fat
    so u think clen
    Clen /eca stack,clean diet and CARDIO.............

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Clen/eca stack,clean diet and CARDIO.............
    I would do a clen /t3/eca stack and like bull said diet and cardio. The pills won't make a difference if you eat like crap and don't do cardio. You gotta eat healty not just healtier than you usually eat and tons of water. Water is the only thing you need no soda or gatorade or any of that ****. Also I asked you how tall you were, not your weight and bf%. 276 and 23%bf, your gonna have to get on a serious diet. It won't happen if you don't eat right.
    Last edited by wallycn; 02-09-2004 at 09:14 PM.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Clen /T3 stack would be solid for losing weight. You must be very careful with T3, it can eat your muscle like no tomorrow.

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Clen/T3 stack would be solid for losing weight. You must be very careful with T3, it can eat your muscle like no tomorrow.

Yep, i agree....a good eca + clemb would be the best choice for you.
    T3 is not necessary....
    Wait for 14-16% bf and research a solid cutting cycle.

Thread Information