pumped99 is offline Associate Member

Talking I've grown to hate this site...

I hate it because all I hear about is all the great gains you bros are gettin' off of your juice and I'm still too young to hit it (only reason it sucks to be 19). Just had to vent, keep growin' -good luck and good health
    Pumped

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    I hate it because all I hear about is all the great gains you bros are gettin' off of your juice and I'm still too young to hit it (only reason it sucks to be 19). Just had to vent, keep growin' -good luck and good health
    Pumped
    ........................j/j bro

Your day will be here soon enough,in the mean time learn all you can,and when the time comes you'll be ready.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Patience Daniel-san.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Be patient, bro. At 19, you feel like you're ready, but remember, you have many, many years to get huge. I started lifting @ 19, and I didn't juice til 21. I'm 22 now (almost 23), and I'm sitting at a lean 247 lbs., up from 155 lbs. only a little over 3 years ago. Even at my age, that's pretty young for that much size. Jay Cutler turns 31 this year, Shawn Ray turns 39, and Ronnie Coleman is turning 40. At 19, you got plenty of time to catch up...
    what kind of anabolic freak mutant are u bro? at a lean 247 thats prerry fukkin good to say the least. im a year older and 230 12% bf 1 cycle. 3 yrs trainin. can u tell me your cycle history?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At 19 I wasn't even considering it... I was making good gains off the knowedge I got from reading good books and decent pubs. I didn't push my first pin until I was 24 - but thats me.

Get up and go down to the local Barnes and Noble or Borders and sit in front of the Exercise/Nutrition racks and skim through some books until you find one that really grabs your attention. Then take it home and learn how to keep pushing your body naturally. Read it front to back - then go get another... then another. All this knowledge will better prepare your mind and body in the event you still want to try a cycle down the road... or decide to stay natural... either way...

Too many are sooo eager to jump on the juice when the best gear for them is a good book... after reading many, many books - I still find some now and then that get my attention...

DEMON OF MELODY is offline New Member
    Test250 from anabolic store. For a mail order, I was surprised. I've bulked up considerably, I just need the info on shrink wrapping myself. I don't want to get hopped up on any kind of speed. My diet is almost perfect, and want to decrease the body fat. Excessive cardio and balanced meals aren't quite doing it. What is reccomended for someone happy with his size, but not his fat percentage?

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Yes, yes I hate you. Jealousy is a weak emotion, but god****, I am feeling very weak right now. Joking, but props to you nonetheless.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    SGFuryZ, i hate your f*cking guts

just kidding bro, i'm an endomorph, so i can put on muscle like nobody's business, but i put on a lot of fat along with it, and have a real hard time leaning up, so screw you, j/k

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    SG not to sound like a homo, but do you have any pics? BTW I hate you

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    SG not to sound like a homo, but do you have any pics? BTW I hate you
    sorry ...................HOMO alert!!!

JK

You hate us for being older and juiced up, but don't worry bro, we hate ya just as much for being 19... god I'd give my left nut to be 19 again!

Take care bro!

Red

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Maximize yourself before you resort to the Chemical Pathway - 19 **** that would be nice to be there again - more test than I could ever use

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Patience young grasshopper.....
    Take in as much as you can now learn about all the do's and dont's now so when your time comes you know what your doing.
    Not like me way back when I was young and dumb....not saying your dumb. Your doing the right thing waiting.
    Peace Bro.
    Oh yeah and by the way this site is the $hit
    Last edited by LS1; 02-09-2004 at 06:39 PM.

mfenske is offline Member
    pumped99 -I hate it because all I hear about is all the great gains you bros are gettin' off of your juice and I'm still too young to hit it (only reason it sucks to be 19). Just had to vent, keep growin' -good luck and good health
    If I hadn't had my head severly lodged in my rectum at 19 I would be in way better shape at 25. Pumped, you are in the envious position to make some of the best gains you will make in your life. Buckle down, eat LOTS of quality foods, lay off the booze (Tough, I know), and train like a madman. Then, by the time you're old enough we'll hate you. Mark

PJAY71 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Pumped
    Dude, I started hitting it at 19, (6'2" @ 170lbs, lol) and I trained to a natural 240lbs before doin any juice at about 23. Once I experimented with it - being the novice I was, along with poor roid contacts - I just managed to score a little sustanon . However, with the foundation I've already built through heavy lifting and more so heavy eating, I responded to the test like crazy bro! More importantly, when I had a serious car accident in 1999. I couldn't train for a little over 2 years but I never went below 230lbs - because of that foundation. So my advice don't rush it. Like many of the other bros & sis said, cool? Peace bro.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    At night when you are going to sleep........

there is that little voice in your head that says.....

"You could be bigger"

see below
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    At night when you are going to sleep........

there is that little voice in your head that says.....

"You could be bigger"

see below
    ummmm....spy is high?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So....... AD............

did you search every thread i posted this one???

good job.........

see below......

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    ummmm....spy is high?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your younger BBing years should be da most fun and exciting, its when you grow da most naturally and the quikest. Once you start getting older, you will see how much harder it is 2 gain muscle naturally, you will miss da younger years, belive me

Thread Information