3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Canadian Us border

If you are on triedia, EF, AB etc..
    You saw that question already.

Lets say I bring gears from the US to Canada
    a small quantity, mostly some GH (3kits) and two vials.

Will I survive?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It all depends I think. Although this was before the whole September 11th. Me and a few buddies last year...we thought this was the shit back then...drove down to Buffalo to get some Andro, since it's illegal in Canada. The weather was pretty bad, snowing like a bitch! So, we pull up to the border guy, and he's just like, are you brining anything back? And we are just like...no. And he let us go np. We were three young teens, and they didn't really give a shit. One of us (me) being Middle Eastern, and two white guys, they didn't care at all. So...if you go down, now, and if it's nice and snowy, I don't know, but I doubt they will search your car. Just BS with them at the border, and come up with some lame excuse. We just said we were "shopping" and he's like okay.

That's just the way it went. Oh, and by the way, we didn't end up bringing anything back with us, but still, we had the green light all the way in.

That's my story
    Terinox

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    There's a much better way of bringing andro back from the states.
    just bring a gym bag with you (with a tank top, weight belt, whatever) and throw whatever gear you buy in there, if anything you can say you took it with you from Canada and worked out in the States.. worked for me every time, just make sure you're not bringing back like 20 bottles..that might tip them off a little, lol

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Good idea!

However, I doubt that now me and my friends would do anything like andro. If we are gonna spend the money on stuff like that, we'd just buy some gear

Terinox

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    I told you on another board but will say it again.
    Just bring a chic with you and tell them you went over for dinner. They arent gonna bother you for that. If your worried about that then come back when a Sabers game is over and tell them you were at the game (if its the buffalo area).

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    okieieeee

Thread Information