Kafunta is offline New Member

Using only Deca Durabolin 1st cycle

Hi All ,
    Ive read all I can on Deca Durabolin as a first cycle and can see that people recommend that it should be used with Test/Sust can one explain to me what are the problems with using it alone I am all ready in week 3 of a 12 week cycle using 200mg weekly for the whole 12 weeks and then will go Clomid post , as yet I have not had any effects as yet but feel it will kick in soon , I have also got D/bol on hand but very reluctant to introduce due to hair scare anyway please need some advice on the way ahead here , either stick out the Deca cycle or introduce something else

much appreciated guys

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a deca dbol cycle when I first started and I was just fine. However most will say your libido will go thru the floor, have depression, etc without the test to balance you out.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

deca

another? hold on!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    First off, YOU NEED TEST!!! If you have done the research then you have had to heard of Deca Dick, which either you either have or will have in a couple of days!!! Second, if you are doing only 200mg, that ain't ****. You need to at least do 400mg to feel/see any results. Thirdly, if you plan on using steroids , you have to except the risk. So i would recommend starting the D-Bol ASAP, and if you are really worried about side effects then just get some Sus 250. I am in week 3 of my cycle and I can already see & feel results!!!

MY CURRENT CYCLE:
    Weeks 1,2,& 10: 500mg Sustanon 250
    Weeks 3-9: 750mg Sustanon 250
    Weeks 1-4: 400mg Noranderan 50 (Deca)

Good Luck!!!

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOak182
    First off, YOU NEED TEST!!! If you have done the research then you have had to heard of Deca Dick, which either you either have or will have in a couple of days!!! Second, if you are doing only 200mg, that ain't ****. You need to at least do 400mg to feel/see any results. Thirdly, if you plan on using steroids , you have to except the risk. So i would recommend starting the D-Bol ASAP, and if you are really worried about side effects then just get some Sus 250. I am in week 3 of my cycle and I can already see & feel results!!!

MY CURRENT CYCLE:

Good Luck!!!
    running deca for only 4 weeks will do nothing...thats when it starts to kick in....

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    running deca for only 4 weeks will do nothing...thats when it starts to kick in....
    I only am running it for 4 weeks to "kick start" my cycle. My buddy was just like, "do you want to go halfers on a bottle of Deca ?" I know it sounds stupid and is stupid but why not!?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks a deca is like injecting 4 weeks of oil it wont kickstart anything. kafunta try to add test or throw in some dbol say 20mg a day for the next 6 weeks to subside the affects of deca by itself. 200mg of deca will put on weight I ran 200 and 300mg and put on 15 pounds in 7 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    4 weeks a deca is like injecting 4 weeks of oil it wont kickstart anything. kafunta try to add test or throw in some dbol say 20mg a day for the next 6 weeks to subside the affects of deca by itself. 200mg of deca will put on weight I ran 200 and 300mg and put on 15 pounds in 7 weeks.
    Thanks for the advice appreciated I will try for the Sust 250 today but knowing my luck may fail to get here quick anyway I can start Dbol 20 mg on weekend with number 4 week of Deca , if the Dbol acts to supress the Deca affects would it be then ok to only use say 10 mg a day for the next 6 weeks the drop Dbol and stick to Deca to complete coarse and then PCT ( clomid) hows this sound now to save cycle,
    and how long does D Dick last ??? no effects as yet.

Jackman is offline Banned
    nothing bugs me more when people research in the middle of a cycle!

Yes Jackman, me too but some of us just dont have the acces or availability at times which coarses problems , Im just happy to be able to get on to internet and try and sort my problem but have only 24hrs to do it in and then back in the sticks for a couple of months Mmm, thanks to all that do help and continuing helping people like me as when Im as experienced as you I will continue to help as well , just look at it from the otherside will help.
    but accept your comment.
    cheers

Ok Guys to get myself back on track what if I just drop/stop the Deca now and get my act together with a proper cycle maybe with some Test etc , will I have to take any post DEca so early in cycle its 3 weeks now with only 200mg Deca ????
    cheers

this is defeintly will help people like me also, cheers

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

MY CURRENT CYCLE:

Good Luck!!!
    I dont think sus is a good choice for him, their are to many esters to control, A single ester test would be much better, like cyp, or enethanate...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    I dont think sus is a good choice for him, their are to many esters to control, A single ester test would be much better, like cyp, or enethanate...
    True, but it his first cycle and it sounds like he's a little worried about side effects. Sus is about as mild as they get when it comes to gains/risk ratio. I know i might be one of the very few guys left that still swear by sustanon . I am not pushing sus. but just want to get my point across that he NEEDS A TEST whether its cyp. enth. prop. etc.

Bigboy123, sorry no choices at moment to test only maybe Sust will check Chemist today when suns up , only have 3 choices I think and none the best Dbol , Sust ( if available) or stop cycle
    MMMmmmm

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is a must Bro = hook up with whatever you can

I only am running it for 4 weeks to "kick start" my cycle. My buddy was just like, "do you want to go halfers on a bottle of Deca?" I know it sounds stupid and is stupid but why not!?
    bro you dont "kickstart" a cycle with deca , it takes about 4 weeks to kick in because it is a long acting ester....you should have kickstarted with some prop or dbol ....4 weeks of deca will do nothing for you at all, its a waste imo....

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Test is a must Bro = hook up with whatever you can
    So if I dont get Sust today I will forget about using Dbol as alternative and drop the cycle, ???? last question is still about post Deca 3 weeks in ,, any precorsions needed eg PCT etc ???

bro you dont "kickstart" a cycle with deca, it takes about 4 weeks to kick in because it is a long acting ester....you should have kickstarted with some prop or dbol....4 weeks of deca will do nothing for you at all, its a waste imo....
    all i got to say is, it was there...so why not??? Its not going to hurt.

all i got to say is, it was there...so why not??? Its not going to hurt.
    actually if anything it would hurt, the only thing it may do is kill your HPTA and you will not see any gains from 4 weeks of deca .....

actually if anything it would hurt, the only thing it may do is kill your HPTA and you will not see any gains from 4 weeks of deca.....
    since your so concerned, i will buy another bottle this weekend and do 8 weeks...happy?

decadbal is offline Banned
    you need some test, 200mg isnt enough and dont run dbol for more than 4weeks, do about 35-50 mg a day, whatever you think is best, dont excede that. and id not do a short cycle with it, run the test and deca the full 12 weeks, in the proper dose, they will be a good first cycle. IMO

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

MY CURRENT CYCLE:

Good Luck!!!
    God I hate it when people without a clue give advice!

Youre pyramiding dude? Stuck in the 70's are you? WTF?

D

Ok Im trying not to get in cross fire , can anyone give me a clear answer on this quote

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafunta
    Ok Im trying not to get in cross fire , can anyone give me a clear answer on this quote
    Did you mean the quote I cribbed?
    Pyramiding doses is an old technique that is greatly frowned upon now a days.
    You want to keep you dose of whatever youre taking at a constant so your blood levels stay constant............fluctuating blood levels are hell on the body and the psyche.....

Ok..I'll help you..

1st....what are your stats? Age/training experience/weight/etc

D

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    where did you research at? deff. not on this site or you would of seen to use TEST

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Did you mean the quote I cribbed?
    Pyramiding doses is an old technique that is greatly frowned upon now a days.
    You want to keep you dose of whatever youre taking at a constant so your blood levels stay constant............fluctuating blood levels are hell on the body and the psyche.....

Ok..I'll help you..

1st....what are your stats? Age/training experience/weight/etc

D
    Greatly appreciated for your help
    my stats are
    40 yrs
    training 2 years solid
    Weight180 Lbs
    5 ' 11
    Body fat around 10%
    Biceps 15
    chest 43
    legs 23

Just sarted Deca without good reference from afriends friends story been on for 3 weeks before getting onto this site now got the Deca fear so symtams yet but afraid to progress , do have Dbol available and will be able to check if Sust or Test available today , havent got much else to play with can get PCT etc no worries , but being in a land of not to plenty everything special wouldd need to be ordered in could have by 4 weeks min MMmmm

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafunta
    Greatly appreciated for your help
    my stats are
    40 yrs
    training 2 years solid
    Weight180 Lbs
    5 ' 11
    Body fat around 10%
    Biceps 15
    chest 43
    legs 23

Just sarted Deca without good reference from afriends friends story been on for 3 weeks before getting onto this site now got the Deca fear so symtams yet but afraid to progress , do have Dbol available and will be able to check if Sust or Test available today , havent got much else to play with can get PCT etc no worries , but being in a land of not to plenty everything special wouldd need to be ordered in could have by 4 weeks min MMmmm
    Ahhh the old "friend of a friends story"
    My suggestions to you:
    1. stop everything
    2. 3 weeks from now start clomid
    3. Research
    4. Set up a new cycle then have us take a look at it.

After completing those 4 steps you should be ready to start...

Sounds Like Sound Advise To Me Will Take This Route Friend Of Friends.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Ahhh the old "friend of a friends story"
    My suggestions to you:
    1. stop everything
    2. 3 weeks from now start clomid
    3. Research
    4. Set up a new cycle then have us take a look at it.

After completing those 4 steps you should be ready to start...
    When would you say it would be safe enough time to start my new totally researched cycle ???????????????????? after dropping the Deca , is it possible to start my cycle before going onto clomid seems not needed as would start cycle in exactly 3 weeks from Last shot ?? is this a silly question or what ????
    cheers

Thread Information