rhinoman is offline Associate Member

Claiming Steroids

I went to mexico this past weekend and visited a few shops. I saw about 20 muscle bound college guys chilling at a local Vet Clinic. They were all telling me how they would be claiming the steroids at the border and be on their way. I decided not to pick any thing up this trip and grabbed a cab to go back to the states. Our cab got pulled into secondary (search place) and they made us all get out. As soon as they saw me they automatically assumed that I was smuggling Steroids due to my decent muscular physique. I told him that I didn't have any on me and he told me that he didn't care if I did but just that I have to claim them. He said that it was legal to bring up to 50 cc's of A.S. a person. Anyone have any experience with this? I am scared to find out but am willing to give it a shot if someone can let me know if this CUSTOMS agent was for real.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it's true as far as the customs agent goes...but the state trooper sitting on the other side of the gate don't give a **** what you claim.....

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if you go to customs web site you see they allow 5 bottles that are 10ml to be claimed...MM

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    You think they are in on it together? I was thinking a would pick up some liqour and claim that so that they wouldn't be so suspicous. I want to do whicever way I have the best of of Success. Any tips would be great. THANKS

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Im pretty sure there are 'personal use' guidelines for alot of things where all you have to do is declare them and customs allows it, however the stuff still may not be legal to possess once you get across the border.

Thread Information