screwedup21 is offline New Member

bro's i screwed up need help quick

fellas i am so thankful i found a forum like this
    i messed up and i hope it didnt screw me too bad

i believed my friends and listened to them when they told me to take winstrol only cycle and i would be fine
    i am 18 years old about to be 19.

i am pretty big at 6' 215 when i started

i just wanted to cut up a little and they told me a winny only cycle would do it

well i did it not thinkin about they consequences. i took 3 shots a week for 7 weeks and then found this forum. i have not seen any sides(maybe my cycle was to weak) but am really worried about natural test kicking back in and future problems with my testosterone . if anyone could help me--- tell me what to take-what to do- how bad that little bit could have hurt me- and if i should be worried.
    thanx fellas.. i guess u have to learn the hard way.

im stayin away for anabolic steroids for a while

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    do a search on PCT, that will answer all your questions

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    why anybody would put anything in their body that they had no idea how to use is beyond me....run a search on PCT bro.there are plenty of threads..and relax,you'll be fine......eventually

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you'll be alright bro!...get some clomid and take 6 tabs 1st day, 2 tabs for 10 days, 1 tab for 10 days for a total of 36 tabs and 21 days. If your still taking the winny...stop it and start the clomid in 3 days, if your already done then start the clomid. But 7 weeks won't shut you down too hard, if you can still get it up then your alright!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you will be fine. Im glad you found the forum too. From now on dont take advice from people who dont know what they are talking about. Stick around here if you want to learn. There is a wealth of great information here. welcome to AR. and stay off them roids!!!

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by screwedup21
    fellas i am so thankful i found a forum like this
    i messed up and i hope it didnt screw me too bad

i believed my friends and listened to them when they told me to take winstrol only cycle and i would be fine
    i am 18 years old about to be 19.

i am pretty big at 6' 215 when i started

i just wanted to cut up a little and they told me a winny only cycle would do it

well i did it not thinkin about they consequences. i took 3 shots a week for 7 weeks and then found this forum. i have not seen any sides(maybe my cycle was to weak) but am really worried about natural test kicking back in and future problems with my testosterone . if anyone could help me--- tell me what to take-what to do- how bad that little bit could have hurt me- and if i should be worried.
    thanx fellas.. i guess u have to learn the hard way.

im stayin away for anabolic steroids for a while

this is a bump for chipper22,i suggest you read this bro.....welcome to ar screwedup21....there are alot of great bros on here,they are very helpful.....good luck bro
    Last edited by jbol; 02-09-2004 at 12:26 PM.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Welcom bro! I'd do exactly as Mallet says, and have a little extra just incase. At 18/19 you don't need gear bro, you need to train right and eat! If you want to cut up, diet right and do cardio...
    You ask anyone around here and they'll tell you the only way is through diet and proper workouts. Even on the juice, if you don't have it dialed in then you're wasting your $$'s bro.

SID

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro a friend of mine is a year younger than you and did a winny cycle he said he didn't notice any side effects except for the rages, and he didn't know what PCT was until I told him. But every one is different bro.

yea i dont have any PCT i need advice on what to get and how to get it so i can maybe save myself from what happened.(nothing that is noticable, i can still get hard).

i hope yall are right and im hoping that the light cycle didnt hurt me 2 bad.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome Bro - relax you will be fine - read and learn - this is the place to do it - stick around - this place has it all

thanx for the hospitatilty bros--- helps alot i am on hear to learn more/ but also to learn what could be wrong with me and what i could do to fix it.... also weight lifting is my life//it is all i do.. i hope i didnt mess up my ability to make natural gains. what yall think??

Thread Information