bigcut77 is offline Associate Member

Angry Help! Real gyno while taking anti e's as directed! Need expierienced sound advice

I am on my fifth week of a 12 week cycle of test enan and Deca . I am taking 500mg of test a week, and a total of 300mg of deca a week. They are both divided in half through out the week. I have been taking anti e's at 20mg nolva a day and .5 mg of liquidex a day. I know these dosages are higher than most peoples on my anti e's but I have had a spot of qyno removed from my chest on one side previously and wanted to ensure no problems this time. I have been lifting religiously for ten years and completed 5 cycles of diffrent kinds. I am not fat, about 8-10%, and I am not confusing gyno with some fat on my titties. It is a solid hard mass about the size of a nickel on my left pec. I know my title says newbie but I am not new to AS, just new to the message boards. When I had my last mass removed the doctor was suprised that it was only on one side and not both. Also the reason I believed I got the first qyno incident was because of my ignorance with AS and antie's in my younger days. I had used no antie's before. I educated myself over the years and thought I was doing things right this time. What should I do!? Up the nolva to a higher dose every day? I do not think I should up the liquidex because I am already running dryer than I should on test at .05mg a day. ALso does deca type gyno look,act,and feel diffrent than say a test bassed gyno. I know they are two seperate types of estrogen but do not know how to tell which is causing the problem. Like I said the weird thing is it is only on one side, the same as before. I do not want to stop my cycle obviously but I will if I have to. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Was the growth there before cycle, or just developed? Itchyness, pain?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    well,the way i see it from how you explain it is:
    1.your anti-e's are bogus(yes it does happen)
    2.when you had surgery,you didnt have the entire gland removed,in which case you can have a relapse
    3.you have some kind of progestorone or prolactin induced gyno.
    goodluck bro

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    - GAL -->

ABMYERS, No there was no sign of gyno there before the cycle. I check quite frequently because of my previous issue. Also I am pretty sure my anti'e's are legit. I ordered them from an online reputable establishment that everyone uses. Also I have real pharmacuetical grade nolva.

PHEEDNO, thanks for the suggestion. I will try that and see if it works. Is it possible to reverse it if it is caught immediately? Thanks to everone for the quick replys. This site is the best. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Also ABMYERS, there was a little itchiness in my secound week of the cycle so i shot up the nolva to 40mg until the itchiness went away.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If it was manifested during this cycle, and was not a pre-existing condition, it is possible to reduce the mass. Unfortunately unlikely, but possible

jms462 is offline Junior Member

Bromo or Cabergoline

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    Also ABMYERS, there was a little itchiness in my secound week of the cycle so i shot up the nolva to 40mg until the itchiness went away.
    If Im not mistaken deca cause increase in prolactin levels. If the B6 doesnt work u might want to trt bromocriptine or cabergoline. Though the cabergoline is more expensive far fewer sides.

Talking

Thanks to all that helped!! I immediatly increased my nolva and started the B-6 and the mass has reduced to almost the size of a pea. I am not sure which one helped the most but something worked. Thanks guys and gals....I love this site!

Question

Also is Bromo a prescription drug or an over the counter med? Easy to find or difficult to obtain?

Thread Information