Thread: adding dbol

torus-debul is offline New Member

adding dbol

hi bros,just a quick question?.currently on 3rd cycle,{1st injectable cycle}.this wednesday will be my 5th inj of sus/deca .just been given 200 dbol tabs.is it too late 2 run dbol for 4 wks or should i wait till next cycle?cheers

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    No it's not to late...add them at 30-35mgs/day...that's about 4 weeks

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Son of a.....everyone but me seems to have these great friends that throw juice to them all the time.......some one give me some free stuff..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i think it depends.you say you are on your 5th shot...does that mean week 5.or is it day 10,the way you are supposed to use sost.need a little more info.how long is your cycle gonna run??what are your dosages??

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Free stuff..............

advice................. get new friends................

Buy enough........... and ask..........they'll throw a bottle in..................

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Son of a.....everyone but me seems to have these great friends that throw juice to them all the time.......some one give me some free stuff..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

torus-debul is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i think it depends.you say you are on your 5th shot...does that mean week 5.or is it day 10,the way you are supposed to use sost.need a little more info.how long is your cycle gonna run??what are your dosages??
    hello devldog,at the moment im doing 1 inj per wk of 250sus and 2ml deca .i know your supposed to take sus more often but as this is my 1st inj cycle just wanna be careful and take things slowly.my next cycle ill up the dosages.currently ive put on 81bs in one month.weight now around 182 1bs.cheers

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    in that case i would just hold on to them for your next cycle,use them to kick it off.the sust has kicked in by now,usually around week 5.your weight should star increasing steadily for the next couple of weeks,personally i wouldnt use less then 500mg of sust/week...goodluck bro

Thread Information