Paranoid is offline Associate Member

Pyramiding D-bol

Guys, I know what your stance is on the traditional pyramid of D-bol where you start low, build up and then drop down again. However, when using D-bol as a 4 weeks jump start, would it not be better to tapper the dosage so that there is no crash. For example, 4 weeks at 25mg ED, then another week at 10 or 15mg and maybe another week at 5mg or so? BTW, I'm also using 400mg Test for 11weeks and 400mg EQ for 10 weeks. The idea here is to gradually reduce the D-bol from the system as opposed to just stopping at the end of week 4 cold turkey.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You won't crash on dbol ...when you stop taking the dbol your test and eq will have kicked in.

peace,

ttgb

1luv is offline Associate Member
    good theory, but from my experience no matter how you taper the dbol ur losing all gains from it...IMO

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No it's not a good idea........... It's always best to keep your blood levels peaked and even. Also, by the 4th week your other gear should start kicking in so there should be no crash.

The only problem that I have with this is that weeks 1-4 I'm at 975mg of total AAS, and then by week 5 it suddenly drops down to 800mg of total AAS. Even though the effects of Test and Eq should become more prominent by week 5, the bottom line is that you still decrease your total weekly input of AAS by 175mg in a rapid manner.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The other AS will support the gains from the dbol , so there wont be a crash.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Trust me you wont crash from dropping the 25 mg of dbol . Now if you were on a dbol only cycle (not good) and were putting 100mg a day in your body (not good) then you may want to drop week by week. with 25mg and other AS coming into effect you shouldn't have to worry.

Alright, thanks guys. I guess that I will forgo the tappering then.

Thread Information