CutUp is offline Junior Member

Anyone gone to Mexico on a cruise?

I'm going on a cruise in late march and it takes us to Cozumel, Mexico (as well as Jamaica and Grand Cayman) I was wondering about customs getting off a cruise. I know you do go through customs, but some friends of mine said it was really easy.

Anyone done one before?

Also, anyone bought gear in Cozumel? I would love to be pointed in the right direction. I'll be looking for EQ and Primobolan , maybe some winny if money allows... Thanks in advance
    CutUp

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I walked back on the boat with my pockets full of brass knuckles, switchblade knifes, and I had a gallon bottle of Rum stuff down the front of my shorts (we were piss ass drunk)...I really don't think they give a crap. My friends all got back on with their pockets full of juice. I didn't see them check anyone...

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I walked back on the boat with my pockets full of brass knuckles, switchblade knifes, and I had a gallon bottle of Rum stuff down the front of my shorts (we were piss ass drunk)...I really don't think they give a crap. My friends all got back on with their pockets full of juice. I didn't see them check anyone...
    what about when you get back to the states and have to got through customs. I took a 1 day cruise to ensanada from san diego and when we got back to san diego we had to go through customs. They did check some bags , but i didn't really pay too much attention since i wasn't carrying anything illegal.

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    I prob, went on the same cruise.
    Carnival out of NO
    We were subject to check when reboarding from the islands but very few people were actually searched never their person just maybe thier bags. Knew people who brought back Jamaican dope in their socks, bras, ect. Also I bought a bunch of rum that was in my luggage and wasnt confiscated. I believe they only run your bags thru X-ray before and after. They are not to strict since your luggage never technically leaves the ship. Also knew of people who bought pills in MEX. and put them in asprin bottles iun their luggage and got them back into New Orleans. Wasnt me but they seemed to get away with it.
    Hope this helps.
    Im personally ok with gear but not with drugs.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I went on that same cruise, only I went on the 4 day cruise to Coz. and back from Houston. Bought some gear down there at a local vet (got directions from a local). Anyways, just put it in my pockets on my way back on the ship. You have to put your bags on an x-ray machine on the way back in and walk through a metal detector. But the vials won't set off any alarms.

I just put it in my luggage when we were departing the ship. They take it off the ship for you and have it waiting for you when you get off. You then have to walk through Customs and declare anything you bought. My friend was a little paranoid b/c he had some stuff on him too. But all my other friends bought some liquor (b/c they're drunks). You get 2 tax free bottles imported and then you have to pay tax on anything over 2.

All in all, it's easy.

i went back in 94 and i wasnt into gear then but custom getting back on boat wasnt that bad....ofcourse i was f-up from drinking and partying at what i considerd at 1x the greatest bar ever...CARLOS & CHARLIES.....awesome...make sure you wear your tanks and shorts...you will leave with beer in ya and on ya...

Thanks for the input, I guess we'll see what happens, I'm only interested in gear, not drugs. I'll be giving it a shot.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    interesting....i guess if you wore some cargo shorts or sumthing you could probably bring back like 10mls easy. Whats the prices look like down there? I'm considering a cruise and would love to know what the good word is.

I'm hoping to get EQ 10ml 200mg/ml for around 35 USD a bottle, I might have to shop around though

Puffer is offline New Member
    **** you kidden me, I dropped $1800 in Cozumel back in November. Prices are a little higher than TJ but they got everything. No problem getting back on the boat and getting through customs. I must say though, I was sweating a little go through customs. With all that gear it would have been a smuggling charge for sure.

riddic99 is offline New Member
    I went a few months back. It was no prob sneakin back some gear. THey didnt even check me getting off the boat. Of course you never know what to expect, so be safe and careful and you should be alright. My suggestion is this:if you have more than one stop in mexico, see how much they check you after the first stop, and if its cool, get your gear the second stop. worked for me.

My only Mexican stop is Cozumel, but I like what I'm hearing so far, can anyone who has been to Cozumel PM me with a good vet or two? Thanks bros

Thread Information