Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

HCG help, last two weeks of cycle, dosage?

I coulnt get HCG to save my life till today. Its a 10cc container. So my question is how would I go about administering it? I know the 500iu E4D, But is that enough? And how would I split that up? I have some slin pinz, they are 1/3 CC I forgot the iu amount. Any info is greatly appreciated.

-MS

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Check out Basskiller's site. There is a great article about the stuff. The recommendation is 500IU/day for two weeks immediately before PCT.
    Last edited by Testify; 02-09-2004 at 02:48 PM.

GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member
    Bro we need more info than that. First off what kind of cycle did you just end? If it was heavy, I would do 500 iu ED. Also, what is he total amount(iu) of HCG you have?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you have a 10cc bottle but how many i.u.'s is it? just divide the i.u.'s total by the total cc's and that will give you a i.u./cc number. and ive been doign my shots in my stomach. its absolutly painless, just pinch some skin and shoot that ish sub Q

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, what did you run and how many weeks? if you stayed under say 14 weeks, you really don't need it.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, from what I've read it depends on how much shrinkage you've got -the purpose of HCG is to correct it so you're back to size before you start the Clomid, the theory being then you'll be producing adequate test naturally right away.

Personally I don't think it's dependent on how much gear you used for how long but on how much shrinkage you've got an how long it takes to get back to normal pre-Clomid. People vary considerably on how much shrinkage if any they get on a cycle.

I'd definitely recommend the 500iu/day ed thing for say seven days min if you have serious shrinkage. Just remember to wait at least a couple days after the last HCG shot before starting Clomid to let your test levels fall -from what I've read HCG causes a spurt of natural test beginning soon after each shot. For that reason I think it's a good idea to take at least half a tab of Nolva after each shot too. I do.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Yeah, from what I've read it depends on how much shrinkage you've got -the purpose of HCG is to correct it so you're back to size before you start the Clomid, the theory being then you'll be producing adequate test naturally right away.

Personally I don't think it's dependent on how much gear you used for how long but on how much shrinkage you've got an how long it takes to get back to normal pre-Clomid. People vary considerably on how much shrinkage if any they get on a cycle.

I'd definitely recommend the 500iu/day ed thing for say seven days min if you have serious shrinkage. Just remember to wait at least a couple days after the last HCG shot before starting Clomid to let your test levels fall -from what I've read HCG causes a spurt of natural test beginning soon after each shot. For that reason I think it's a good idea to take at least half a tab of Nolva after each shot too. I do.
    Correct. YOu do Not want to run HCG and Clomid together!

10,000 ius. So with that info should I use the slin pins or the 3cc ones?The final will be 15 weeks of prop only. I am shut down really really hard. I want to make the transition to PCT as easy as possible. And yes I know not to use it with clomid

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i take 1 shot of 5000 iu every week it work well with me i use hcg pregnyl from organon

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    10,000 ius. So with that info should I use the slin pins or the 3cc ones?The final will be 15 weeks of prop only. I am shut down really really hard. I want to make the transition to PCT as easy as possible. And yes I know not to use it with clomid
    ok so at 10cc's that pust you at 1,000 i.u. per cc. so if you want to inject 500 i.u.'s just do half a cc every time you inject and youll be fine...

remember dont go to high cause you dont want to much test, it will aromatise and convert to estrogen. and then youll have problems. thats why they always say more is not always better. do a search under my name, i posted a report by a doctor in another thread and he gave specific info on what size injections people should be doing with the HCG during there cycle

id agree with the test spike after you inject the stuff. cause im only doing 250 i.u. every 4th day with my cycle and that day i shoot the HCG i feel really hot and get fush all day. its the same feeling i had when i did a sus cycle a year ago or so. so id say its from the test being released by my nuts....

sdemarco89 is offline New Member
    I just got back from TJ and picked up some gonakor hcg . Its say its only 250 i.u. Is this a worthless dosage or could i just do it all a week before my cycle ends and still get some pick up. I'm runnning test prop eod 75 mg and 40 mg's anavar for 6 weeks. I also have nolvadex and clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by sdemarco89
    I just got back from TJ and picked up some gonakor hcg. Its say its only 250 i.u. Is this a worthless dosage or could i just do it all a week before my cycle ends and still get some pick up. I'm runnning test prop eod 75 mg and 40 mg's anavar for 6 weeks. I also have nolvadex and clomid.
    That should be 2500 IU Bro.
    TSW

I get some Bacteriostaic Water, put 3 5000IU Amp's into it, giving you 500IU per ml/cc.
    Or 2 amps, giving you 500IU per 1.5 ml/cc etc etc.
    Duration and schedule vary depending on many things.
    More than 1000IU per day is a waste, studies have shown more than that to have no further significant value.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 03-25-2004 at 02:26 AM.

I guess ill update what I did. I got 10,000 ius, and took 1000 ED for 10 days then went right into clomid. I had some of those extra slin pinz, so I used two at a time. Some say that IM is the way to go while others say sub-q. I slpit the difference because I had to take two shots. LOL, it worked. Im going to use HCG every cycle now. Recovery was so easy!

Thread Information