magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

here is my dilema....

Ok so i have all my gear. the only thing is some unforseen incident delayed the arrival of my anti's. now i ordered some today and they should be here in 2-5 days. my training partner doesn;t want to wait any longer and is ready to join the darkside tonight. Im still undecided, what do you guys suggest. Would there be a problem if i got this underway prior to having the antis? It should only be one shot without them... When i do get them however i will be taking 15mg of nolva ED and .25mg arimidex .....
    Thanks magic

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    probably should just wait, I had the same incident with the anti e's and I want to make sure ther're in my hands before I start. just a few more days bro hang in there!

man i hear ya, im so anxious though, ive had them for over a week now and its starting to get to me, its like that first present that gets put under the tree when your a kid.... it's killing me to not be able to open it lol...i do think i will just wait, im sure my buddy will go for it tonight (and ill have to do it lol) but whats another couples days, ill just catch it on thursday.....

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    yea good idea, did you already have your ancilliaries ordered when the incident went down?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    what is another 2-5 days of waiting? Wait, what if it never comes and you get signs of gyno. Theres no telling how many times this has happend to people on this board. Wait

toolman is offline Banned
    Been siad before and will be said many times again...especially by the large breasted men who failed to do so before...do not start a cycle until you have absolutely everything on hand. If your partner is not disciplined enough to follow that rule, he is not disciplined enough to be using gear at all.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a simple case of breaking one of the golden rules...NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT ALL OF YOUR STUFF!!! You already had on unforseen incident...what if there is another. Dont take that chance. Seriously, i havent even gotten my gear yet and i want to start everyday. I look at it this way--you can start tonight and probably will get your anti-e's soon, but **** happens and you dont want to fall victim.

PS-i asked one of my friends who is a girl....she said that biitch tits are out of style these days, so i would wait. Im no fashion expert but i could see where she is right.

Not trying to give you a hard time, just think that you should wait. Your friend should too. Think about the 15 year old kids who have to wait 8 years...that means 5 days shouldnt be so bad.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    also, if you start your cycle 3 days early, it is not like you will see results 2 weeks sooner, just wait and tell your friend not to be an idiot

jbol is offline Senior Member
    you gotta wait bro,the gear will still be there tommarrow,its not going anywhere...cmon bro you can do it
    Last edited by jbol; 02-09-2004 at 07:15 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Screw it man.............

shoot it up...........

you can always recover....................

or you can wait.......doesn't that sound like fun........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

lol.. thanks guy im not doing it till the shiznat comes in lol..... my partenr being the thick head he is decided to do it anyway... i thoguht about it and it's just not worth it for me, with my luck ill get gyno symptoms as soon as it goes in lol so im waiting... hopefully it only takes two days rather then 5

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait bro, there is always the "what if"....like what if they dont show up, then your screwed, 2-5 more days is no problem, good luck.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    lol.. thanks guy im not doing it till the shiznat comes in lol..... my partenr being the thick head he is decided to do it anyway... i thoguht about it and it's just not worth it for me, with my luck ill get gyno symptoms as soon as it goes in lol so im waiting... hopefully it only takes two days rather then 5

your a smart man....good choice bro

shootdeep is offline Member
    wait it out bro. if you don't this will be the one time you sprout a set of boobs 5 minutes after your first shot

Thread Information