IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member

sustanon question?

ok i've gottin sust in amps, some guy i work with is tellin me he can get it in like 10ml vials or bottles, is this true, also is there a water based sust? i'm getting a bottle of t400 tonite but i was thinking about getting rid of it and switching to enenthate or sust/omnadren . any ideas on what i should do

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    You can get the human version of Sustanon in amps or ready-jects. The 10cc vials are vet like Tornel SuperTest 250. I have used both and definitely would recommened the human version.

But thats just my opinion...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Tornel's sust is underdosed so human versions are better. T400 is great just painful when injecting.

thanks, i got some more brain pickin to do with you guys but i'll do it later tonite

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    ok im sure the t400 is an enanthate . yea sust does come in vials. is this your first cycle? if so i would run test e alone and then step it up with multilple esters for another cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by IwannaBeBig
    ok i've gottin sust in amps, some guy i work with is tellin me he can get it in like 10ml vials or bottles, is this true, also is there a water based sust? i'm getting a bottle of t400 tonite but i was thinking about getting rid of it and switching to enenthate or sust/omnadren. any ideas on what i should do

shootdeep is offline Member
    if you're gonna run sust, run the human stuff. i used loeffler before and that stuff was ridiculously painful. i ended up switching to organon and have used it ever since.

this isn't my first it will be like number 3 for me, the first time i did 500mg of omnadren and 300mg of deca for like 10 weeks, i gained like 15-20 pounds and kept it, second one i did 500mg of sust and 400mg of qv bold, didn't really gain much like 7lbs at best. my diet was kinda beat and i wasn't training as hard. i'm pretty sure the sust was legit cause i was gettin constant wood and was easily pissed, unless it was all in my head. i've been reading alot more about sust and think this time i want to inject mon, wed, and fri. what do you guys think?

Thread Information