Thread: midcycle help

Bevo is offline Junior Member

midcycle help

currently on test 500mg/week cycle...was planning on running it for at least another 6 weeks as I just finished bulking and was going to throw in some tren and cut for about six weeks...problem (1) is that rest of cycle is supposed to be on the way but not sure when it will get here (unforseen delay)...so right now im coasting on the last shot (250mg) I took last monday...also, came home yesterday after letting homebrew tren filter overnight, and somehow the ****ing bottle tipped over and spilled all but about 2ml...so here's my dilemma...will I be ok as long as I get a shot of test in me before next monday (the 2 week mark since last shot)...trying to avoid running PCT b/c
    1) Since just started cutting about a week ago have already dropped cals from around 4000/day to around 2500/day...and know supposed to keep calories high in PCT
    2) Reason for cutting at end of cycle is spring break coming up in about 4 weeks and wanted to look ggod on beach...if start PCT now, if i do need to bump calories, wont be cut for the beach...also since is first cycle dont know how will react to clomid, etc. so dont want to be going on vacation and be broken out real bad or have ****ty PCT bull****...

sorry this kind of turned into ranting, but any help greatly appreciated...

MachZ is offline Member
    2 weeks without a test shot is pushing it bro depending on what test your running. Your levels are going to be like a rollercoster right now.
    If you don't get any test today I would start PCT and chalk that up as a lession.
    I'm sure you have heard this before but you should of had everything in line B4 your started.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    you broke an integral rule to cycling.. you began a cycle before having all the components of your cycle together, and now you are paying the consequences of your mistake.
    i would do like Mach said, stop begin PCT and learn from your mistake. take adequate time off from cycling, train hard and prepare for your next. planning is key to a successful and safe cycle- good luck..

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    currently on test 500mg/week cycle...was planning on running it for at least another 6 weeks as I just finished bulking and was going to throw in some tren and cut for about six weeks...problem (1) is that rest of cycle is supposed to be on the way but not sure when it will get here (unforseen delay)...so right now im coasting on the last shot (250mg) I took last monday...also, came home yesterday after letting homebrew tren filter overnight, and somehow the ****ing bottle tipped over and spilled all but about 2ml...so here's my dilemma...will I be ok as long as I get a shot of test in me before next monday (the 2 week mark since last shot)...trying to avoid running PCT b/c
    1) Since just started cutting about a week ago have already dropped cals from around 4000/day to around 2500/day...and know supposed to keep calories high in PCT
    2) Reason for cutting at end of cycle is spring break coming up in about 4 weeks and wanted to look ggod on beach...if start PCT now, if i do need to bump calories, wont be cut for the beach...also since is first cycle dont know how will react to clomid, etc. so dont want to be going on vacation and be broken out real bad or have ****ty PCT bull****...

sorry this kind of turned into ranting, but any help greatly appreciated...

ALWAYS,have everything on hand before starting a cycle

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    i did have everything on hand...just had planned on extending my cycle...test should have been here in time, but shipping problems are what screwed me...main question is that right now am low cal/low carb and doing about 1 hours cardio 5x/week...with cals this low going into PCT am i likely to lose quite a bit..?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    raise your cals and start pct in two weeks....chalk this one up as a loss...to much at risk...worry about solidifying your gains, then cut later...JMO...run a tren prop cycle this summer of your dieing to use tren and run a "cutter"

Thread Information