MedicalStudent is offline Junior Member

T3 and hunger diet?

First off, just to like to say this website is awesome. I'm a newbie and tyring not to sound dumb.

I've done my research on t3. One question I had though; it may have been answered in previous threads, although not directly so I am kind of double-checking.

OK, here it is...please don't flame:

When you taking t-3, what should your diet be like? Is it OK to be on a hunger-diet, meaning eating almost nothing? I've been eating almost nothing recently, and wondering if that would be dangerous once I jump on the t-3?

I would also be taking some exogenous Taurine and a multi-vitamin. I plan on running a 20 day cycle that's mentioned in the Educational forum.

I ran one AAS cycle a couple years ago and got huge. I had some personal issues and stopped lifting for more than a year, cold turkey. I've slowly started lifting again and gaining fast. Now, I got a gut and want to get rid of it before I start a small bulking cycle.

I know that t3 without AAS would be catabolic and I'll lose muscle, but I don't care since I'd rather lose my fat right now.

Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-11-2004 at 09:57 PM.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    It's a bad idea to lose muscle when trying to burn fat. Infact the more muscle tissue you have, the more calories it's going to require your body to maintain it's current weight. Hence the more muscle you have the easier it will be for you lose weight/cut. Going on t3 without any AAS is going to make you lose muscle, while it may bring down your weight in general it's not a good idea. I would just recommend a clean diet,toss in some clen , and cardio. Starvation isn't the way to go. Take it from a wrestler.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Just eat very healty, don't starve yourself

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Good question, I'm about to start my t3/Clen cutting stack and I plan on eating about 65% proteins, 20% carbs, 15% fats. Enough carbs to give me energy for the workout, but at a low enough lvl to burn off all my fat from my last cycle.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    Good question, I'm about to start my t3/Clen cutting stack and I plan on eating about 65% proteins, 20% carbs, 15% fats. Enough carbs to give me energy for the workout, but at a low enough lvl to burn off all my fat from my last cycle.
    thats the way to do it, not see how long you can go without eating anything.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    What's the purpose of getting thin and losing all that muscle? To work out while starving and running T3 is absolutely pointless. You'll get thin quick, but be ready for a ****load of health problems and a very feminine body.

Basically, the only reason I am cutting right now is not to maintain it. I know that's quixotic, since when I go on my bulking cycle I am going to eat like a horse...so no doubt going to put on some fat.

The only reason I am cutting first is because I want to create like a buffer...room to gain body fat and not look too fat...otherwise, I think my stomach will get too big during bulking phase. (I read this idea off of this site from a very senior member, who argued that a little cutting up in the beginning will save the post-cycle cutting required which would result in a lot of muscle loss that was hard-gained during the bulking cycle.)

I really wish I could get some Clen like the user Wrestling said...but it's not made where I live currently...meaning I can't get my hands on it....so that's why I decided on t3 since it's easily available here.

I've done a starvation diet before and I got ripped really fast...just liquid intake...I got cut up fast...6 pack and all that jazz...but I guess I may not need to go so extreme if I take t3.

I can't seem to find a thread on diet during t-3. Can anyone help me with a viable diet while on t3 alone? Thanks a lot.

You guys are great. I appreciate your help.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Aight bro, no flame intended but some of the things you posted up don't make sense.

1) You want to lose all your mass only to bulk again but avoid getting fat in the midsection. Bro, we're guys. Genetically we're prone to put weight on in our midsection, it's how we're designed. It's the first place we put weight on and the last place we'll lose weight. You're implying you want something similar to spot-reduction in your waist-line. It ain't gonna happen bro.

2) You said you did a starvation diet before and got ripped eh. Did you get ripped, or did you get really thin? To starve yourself and still hold onto muscle so you become 'ripped' would be insane and almost impossible. The whole purpose of steroids while you're cutting is to hold onto muscle and give it a tighter appearance, if you're mimicking that by starving yourself, that's some good-ass genetics. But I highly doubt it bro.

3) When it comes to losing weight and dieting, I suggest you do a lot more Nutrition research, not supplements. You may understand T3 well enough to take it, but I'm making a big assumption that you don't know too much about proper nutrition and it's effects on the health and physiological functions of your body. If you did, the thought of getting ripped while starving yourself would make you laugh.

I DO agree with you when you state that you should always cut before bulking. The lower your bodyfat before bulking, they'll be a greater ratio of muscle put on over fat.

Once again, I don't mean this in any negative way or as a flame, just trying to help you out bro.

1) You want to lose all your mass only to bulk again but avoid getting fat in the midsection. Bro, we're guys. Genetically we're prone to put weight on in our midsection, it's how we're designed. It's the first place we put weight on and the last place we'll lose weight. You're implying you want something similar to spot-reduction in your waist-line. It ain't gonna happen bro.
    I know spot-reduction is not possible. However, the only fat I have left is in my gut. Otherwise, I'm a stick.
    2) You said you did a starvation diet before and got ripped eh. Did you get ripped, or did you get really thin? To starve yourself and still hold onto muscle so you become 'ripped' would be insane and almost impossible. The whole purpose of steroids while you're cutting is to hold onto muscle and give it a tighter appearance, if you're mimicking that by starving yourself, that's some good-ass genetics. But I highly doubt it bro.
    This was before I started AAS when I was a twig. I had like a Brad Pitt body. Not big at all.

Once again, I don't mean this in any negative way or as a flame, just trying to help you out bro
    No problem , bro. Nothing like tough love. Or elderly ridicule to set a person straight. But really, I'm just not in your league...you guys are all huge right now...I'm not big at all any more.

Basically--let me give you my history--I used to have a Brad Pitt type of body...cut but not big..then I did AAS and got huge...then I lost everything, the cuts and the size...now I want to get back to the Brad Pitt type of body before I start bulking again.

That's all. I hope that makes sense. Sorry if I sound stupid. You guys are pros. I used to be really big long ago, but now I gotta work hard to get back there. Nowhere near.

But maybe I should heed your advice to eat more normally while on T3. Got it.

Anyways, take care.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-12-2004 at 02:24 AM.

Thread Information