TheHillsHaveEyes13 is offline New Member

Anadrol/Acne related question...

I am getting ready to do a cycle that includes anadrol ...I have heard that anadrol is notorious for being a catalyst for acne. My question is...is there any sort of over the counter product that helps with this that is more reliable than the next? Or is there anything that I can start taking now to minimalize the effect?

I am not prone to acne but sometimes suffer the occasional breakout...Im simply asking this as a precaution in case of the possible "worst case scenario".

JAYWHITE is offline Junior Member

For Acne

Quote Originally Posted by TheHillsHaveEyes13
    I am getting ready to do a cycle that includes anadrol ...I have heard that anadrol is notorious for being a catalyst for acne. My question is...is there any sort of over the counter product that helps with this that is more reliable than the next? Or is there anything that I can start taking now to minimalize the effect?

I am not prone to acne but sometimes suffer the occasional breakout...Im simply asking this as a precaution in case of the possible "worst case scenario".
    The only things I've heard of as far as an acne med is accutane doubt you can get that over the counter w/o perscription though. The other thing that works great for acne is just plain old neutragina cleansing soap. Wash acne prone areas(face, back, neck) at least twice daily you should be good especially since you mentioned you were not prone to acne.

TheHillsHaveEyes13 is offline New Member
    Cool man, thanks for the heads up. I'll defenitely pick up some of that soap.

Thread Information