VeinPoppin' is offline New Member

Dialing in on dose, AS effect on long distance.

My questions are:
    1.) How do you determine your exact dosage level? Is there a hard guideline to follow (e.g. 1g protein/lb. body weight) Although I am sure there are many variables that factor in, what are some of the critical signs of needing to adjust your dose while on your cycle?

2.) What are AS effect on long distance athletes while on a cycle? I am part of an organization that requires a physical test of a 2 mile run once a month, I also compete in triathlons during the summer.

Placing the bottom line upfront, here is my profile and proposed cycle.
    26 yrs on the earth, 196lbs.,newbie, first cycle, lift 5days a wk. for 3 years, strict diet (get my 200+ g of protein), 5g of creatine/day.

Want moderate gains, keeping high % of muscle gained. The organization also weighs us once a month, I have consistently gained 1-2lbs a month over the last year, I don't want them overly suspicious, weight gain and sides considered. That said, I would like your opinion on the following cycle, what should I scratch off, or reduce?

1-10 500mg test enanthate , 400mg equipose
    3-9 25mg dianabol everyday
    10-12 100mg clomid everyday
    10 1000 IU HCG everyotherday
    12-14 50mg clomid everyotherday
    12 1000 IU HCG everyotherday

THX!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    for your first cycle, do a test only cycle, no need for the eq till your second cycle, and save the dbol for your third cycle, don't use hcg during pct, it will hinder your hpta recovery, instead use 500iu every fourth day during your cycle, that way you're nuts shouldn't shrink hardly at all, if you're worried about blowing up too much from water, and you should do this anyway, run 10mg nolva and .25mg ldex everyday throughout cycle, during pct bump up nolva to 20mg

that being said, don't start your cycle until you have stopped making gains naturally,1-2 pounds a month is still making great gains, no need to add aas just yet in my opinion

bigdog81 is offline Member
    test only...
    hold off on the rest of that stuff....
    listen to scott..

Thread Information