Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FCECC2

Thread: ? for bros in Canada

panabolic is offline Associate Member

? for bros in Canada

I've been hearing on other boards that Canadian bros can mail order upto a 3mth supply of gear without it being confiscated by customs & if it's over a 3 month personnal amount then it would be snagged by customs. Anyone know anything about this?? sound like bs to me And if this is true then what constitutes a 3 month supply??

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think theres any limit, if they know theres some controled substance without proof of a script you can be sure they will confiscat eit and if you want to get it back you have to sshow a legit script for it.. .but most of the time i dont think they ever bother about juice...
    Bigsmoke likes this.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Im from Canada, and Ill tell you the best way to get steroids in Canada and that is find a reliable source the is IN Canada and order from them, that way it is impossible to get caught, as far as a three month supply getting arcoss the border I dont know, personally I wouldnt put that much trust in customs IMO.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Any controlled substance that they find will be nabbed. Trust me! You will then get a letter from customs stating why it was seized. They probably wouldn't pursue...but who knows...they may make an example out of you.

Find someone local.

MachZ is offline Member
    Yeah, whoever told you that was wrong, Customs will grab all gear they find.
    Regular perscription drugs are ok but not AAS.

OK, thanks for the replies bros. I would like to know if it was possible to try to get gear through as veternary supplies and describe it as such on the package since Canada has such a huge agricultural industry I wonder if this would work or not?? Maybe have the addy name to a DR. So&So.. I know that alot of bros like to use domestic but intl is way cheaper even if it gets seized your usually not out alot of $$ and it's impossible for them to get all gear orders comin through. Im not too worried about trouble from customs, marijuana is more serious than AS and they are still talkin about legalizing maryj in B.C. so...

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Im from Canada, and Ill tell you the best way to get steroids in Canada and that is find a reliable source the is IN Canada and order from them, that way it is impossible to get caught, as far as a three month supply getting arcoss the border I dont know, personally I wouldnt put that much trust in customs IMO.
    Reliabale source in Canada...u mean a person or company...can u pm me this info plz....

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Reliabale source in Canada...u mean a person or company...can u pm me this info plz....
    1. Don't ask for a source in an open forumn
    2. Beware of scammers emailing you now

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Yeah, whoever told you that was wrong, Customs will grab all gear they find.
    Regular perscription drugs are ok but not AAS.

That's not entirely true. I'm upto date on all the Canadian import laws. If you have a prescription for AS, they will let the first one slide in most cases. However, you can bring back (on your person) a 90 day supply of roids from another country with a prescription. See link for more info.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hpfb-dgpsa/in..._entire_e.html

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Canadian Customs won't bother pursuing small amounts of Anabolic Steroids . They don't have the man-power or Regional/Provincial Police backing them up. What you have to worry about is big orders being directed to the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police), they're federally granted and can pretty much run a Project on whatever they want. If someone get's the hint that this could lead to a bigger bust, look for a 'knock-knock' at your door.

Hey Ronny, this is kinda my point. If you ship small packages to Canada there really shouldn't be a big problem even if it snagged by Customs. Instead of doing say a $1000 order in 1 package maybe do 3 $300 packages - for example.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    OK, CUSTOMS WILL TAKE 1AMP if they chose too. They will not come breaking down your door, but kiss your order good by, as example they took my L-Cartenine and AMP which is not ever a steroid by contolled (about same class as Efferdrine is now). They will take your clomid, nova etc.. as well..

Like someone said there are few good canadian sources out there. VERY safe.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox
    They will take your clomid, nova etc.. as well
    They most certainly do.

Thread Information