ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

1st cycle question

I am about to start my first cycle i am 6'5 295 with my lineman fat. so i am looking to go on a cycle after valentiens day. i am looking to be the best gain the only thing is i am going to be drug tested in about 6 to 7 months so i was looking at Androl 50 or Fina for my first. to my understanding andro has major sides and that isn't the best one to start but i heard you have better gains. Fina i heard has pretty good gains as well i just don't know witch would be a better one to choose for my first cycle. thanks

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=ChiTownTommy]I am about to start my first cycle i am 6'5 295 with my lineman fat. so i am looking to go on a cycle after valentiens day. i am looking to be the best gain the only thing is i am going to be drug tested in about 6 to 7 months so i was looking at Androl 50 or Fina for my first. to my understanding andro has major sides and that isn't the best one to start but i heard you have better gains. Fina i heard has pretty good gains as well i just don't know witch would be a better one to choose for my first cycle. thanks [/QUOT

ah you shouldnt start with either...those 2 are for advanced users....get a basic test to start with

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You need test in your cycle no matter what. If you are worried about detection times at 10 week cycle of test prop is great with solid gains. Also you will need pct and an anti e along with it. Do some research, there are alot of athletes on here who cycle around the detection times.

i am 20 but i have hit a plateu that i can't get overwith just about every aspect of my body, such as bench i have not been able to go above 325 for one rep in the last 4 months, just one area. i already have Nolvadex and the clomid, so you guys say test? nieth andro or fina

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    no def not anadrol or fina...test test test

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Remember, a platuea is not necesarily a sure sign that gear is a must. But hey, its not like im going to completely wait until all else fails either. I would go with test. Possibly something like 500mg Test enanthate for 10-12 weeks with proper pct 2-3 weeks after your last shot (you may want to check detection times on this and might find that another test will be better. Just check and ask)...do some research on pct. Also, you can run the nolva throughout. Just because one steroid packs more gains doesnt mean that you should jump to it. Many times, they can be the most dangerous especially when taken by novice users (both educated and not). Your first cycle will yield some amazing results if you do it correctly and you want to be able to minimize side effects and be able to build on your cycles as you go.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro at 20 your taking a chance of damaging your hormonal system. It's not fully devoloped and you'll be shutting it down with a cycle, no one knows if you'll fully recover.

JohnnyB

thats a risk i am going to have to take unfortionaly i need to get my wieght up there for football or else i won't be playing much.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How does weight = playing?

JohnnyB

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    test prop will work good if your worried about detection times, but you have to inject everyday!

the coachs told me they want me to be above atleast above 300 for the deffense we run to tak eon double team and have lb get the credit. Also the bigger the better

thats what i have heard so i think i am just going to try and sell the andro i have and the fina and by myself some test.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Even though you are a little too young, it seems like you are gonna do it anyways so you might aswell do it right....yeah sell the andro and fina and buy some test prop, nolva, and clomid.

Thread Information