jonnyd is offline New Member

I have some cc questions

Please help I have some cc questions. First of all I have two types of sauce and I have not done anything in about 8 years.I have E.Q. 200mg/ml-10ml and Propionate 100mg/ml-10ml. I have enough for about 5 weeks now and Im getting the rest at week 4. But my question is , How many cc's should I load and which drug on which day for 8 weeks? Also I think I can load them both in the same shot and do them on the same day but I am not sure.(please Help). But mainley I dont know how many cc's to load when I do shoot. My weight is about 185 and I am looking to add bulk. Pleeese help anyone.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you dont have enough test e. get another 10ml vial and take it 400mg a week for 10 weeks and you can jumpstart the cycle witht the prop, (but if you do that you will probably wanna get some more as well). what about anti e and pct?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    REALLY bad idea to start a cycle without everything you need, especially pct

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    you dont have enough test e. get another 10ml vial and take it 400mg a week for 10 weeks and you can jumpstart the cycle witht the prop, (but if you do that you will probably wanna get some more as well). what about anti e and pct?

I think what he ment to say was you dont have enough EQ as i dont even see Test E in your post. And you need to take a test the whole way through dont just jumpstart with it

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i dont see where he has test enanthate ? 10ml of prop will only last you 3wks! you need more of everything!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    10 ml of prop should only last 10 days IMO.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Yeah whoops.... I miss read the EQ for test E. But yeah you are gonna need more test no matter what.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bottom line, no matter what you need, I wouldn't start a cycle until you have everything. I can't tell you how many times guys come on here saying they were suppose to get more but there source is either busted, is out of it, or can't get it anymore. Then they break the rules and ask where to find it. (and you defnitely need more!!!)

1luv is offline Associate Member
    bad cycle...do some research!!!

shootdeep is offline Member
    i agree with scottninpo and buylongterm, you gotta have all your stuff before you start. supplies will invariably be the most scarce when you need it most. i got smoked once doing that and it won't ever happen again. if you're gonna do it, do it right bro.

shootdeep is offline Member
    as far as being a bad cycle... EQ and prop are a good combination, if you have the complete cycle and pct and anti-e's ready to go. but, prop is less user friendly than enanthate as it needs very frequent injections. if you're looking to add bulk and that's your only concern, try to get some enanthate. and DON"T forget to get anti-e's and pct's.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    You are getting great advice from everyone. All I can add is you should understand that Prop does not remain effective in your system for long and will require daily injections optimaly or at least EOD to keep you level as opposed to enanthate or cyp that will require only weekly injections. Also this is basic and I hope that I dont insult you but your questions seems to ask this to me.....do you understand that there is 200mg of EQ per 1 cc shot and 100mg of prop per 1 cc shot? So the bottle of EQ has 2000mg total and the bottle of prop has 1000mg total. As far as mixing them I have never used EQ so I dont know if it is oil based, I assume it is. The general rule is that you can mix two oil based drugs in the same shot.

Thread Information