bake is offline Junior Member

Need some educated opinions

Hey I am new to the board and have just started my second cycle and would like some insight regarding anti-e's with my gear. I also have some other questions below.

1-wk 75mg Tren ED
    2-8 75mg Tren EOD
    1-12 250mg EQ

What I am wondering is with the above should I start some Test since I hear Tren really shuts you down? I have some Test Enan on hand in case the Tren whacks me. I'm trying to get leaner and add some quality mass so I am afraid if I hit the Test from the beginning I will have trouble with bloating and appetite. If I start to lose my sex drive and decide to hit the Test how long will it take for the sex drive to return? Also since Tren and EQ don't aromatize much if I do decide to throw in the Test later(for sex drive) should I be very concerned about estrogen and what would be needed to combat it. Also would like some PCT advice. Buddy of mine got the tits and I don't want to take any chances. Also I am on a low carb diet with whey supplements and I am curious if the diet is overkill since Tren and EQ are supposed to be good cutters. I have always had a fat low back and some handles even when I have been much lighter and doing a lot of cardio. One of my biggest goals with this run is to shed the handles and low back fat. Mass gain is of secondary importance.

Thanks for the help

Jackman is offline Banned
    Yes you should definitly put test in there! Maybe test prop since your doing fina anyway...

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the Test being added in...I'm surprised nobody has commented on your EQ dosage bro. Most bro's on here will say run nothing less then 400mg EQ. I have no experience with it so I can't really comment from a personal side.

You should be fine on losing those love handles, as long as your diet is very clean and your cardio and training is on point. There's a tonne of posts on AR on fat loss and different OTC supplements you can take to aid you. Good luck bro.

Oh and IMO, stock up on some Glutamine. **** works wonders.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I agree with the Test being added in...I'm surprised nobody has commented on your EQ dosage bro. Most bro's on here will say run nothing less then 400mg EQ. I have no experience with it so I can't really comment from a personal side.
    Oh and IMO, stock up on some Glutamine. **** works wonders.

Yea bro didnt even see that! def 400mg

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    wont need any anti e's because tren and EQ dont aromatize, also you wil be so shut down by this cycle. you MUST add test, use propinate, if you are cutting, you are doing ED, or EOD injections already. i cannot tell you how much you need test in there
    All I have access to is Enan. Will it make a super huge difference?

Thanks

B-12

Forgot to mention the B-12. I am doing 1000mcg/day should I go more?

Thanks

Upping the EQ is no problem and as far as the Test goes is 250/week going to get the job done? Deca really slammed hard last time before I got my hands on some Test so I am sure the Tren will obliterate me. If I really jack the Test will estrogen become an issue? What about PCT?

I appreciate the responses

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd get the Enanthate and add that in there. It will make a very noticeably difference. You don't need anything ridiculous based on your goals. 250-500mg Enanthate a week would be suitable.

Thread Information