JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Whats the Real deal with Tren?

OK guys I'm in my last week of my 12 week Deca /Test cycle. I'm thinking I will start my next cycle in late May or early June. I would like to run Tren and Test Prop with it. I was thinking of running them both for eight weeks. I would run them both at 100mgs EOD. My friend just ran this cycle and he gained 17lbs in 6 weeks. I thought his results were outstanding, he looked so dense. Anyways, I hear all kinds of opinions on tren. Some say it's hard on the liver, some say the kidneys, other say both, and still others say neither is true. I know bdtr said he ran tren for 6 months and had no liver probs at all. Have any of you had and damaging effects from tren?, or has it all been peaches and cream so to speak?. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

tren is not hard on the liver, at least not directly.

tren is a powerful androgen, it can seriously disrupt the HPTA as well as other hormonal "systems". this may lead to impact on organs.

this drug is wunderkind for some and unpleasant for others.

gains tend to be solid even for those that dont like it (due to particularly mood and sexual side effects)

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    OK guys I'm in my last week of my 12 week Deca/Test cycle. I'm thinking I will start my next cycle in late May or early June. I would like to run Tren and Test Prop with it. I was thinking of running them both for eight weeks. I would run them both at 100mgs EOD. My friend just ran this cycle and he gained 17lbs in 6 weeks. I thought his results were outstanding, he looked so dense. Anyways, I hear all kinds of opinions on tren. Some say it's hard on the liver, some say the kidneys, other say both, and still others say neither is true. I know bdtr said he ran tren for 6 months and had no liver probs at all. Have any of you had and damaging effects from tren?, or has it all been peaches and cream so to speak?. Any and all feedback is appreciated.
    Just on a side note, you should stop the tren 1-2 weeks before the test. It's good to have that extra time to recover before your pct, because tren shuts you down so much. Just my $.02

Sym

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    bump

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Im on tren . Going on 12 weeks. No problems. Its all about your supps and water. Taking milk thistle, ALA, Flax Seed Oil, Mult-V, etc... Also a gallon or more of distilled water to help stimulate the kidney and keep it flushed. Also I suggest ED injections not EOD. Its out in less time than that. I tried EOD and I could tell the difference. The only sides I dont like is the night sweats.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i ran it for 8 weeks my last cycle...and was going to run it this cycle, but stopped into week 3 for some personal reasons...youll be fine...im running a profina cycle for 10-12 weeks in may or so....just use the supps like LMR said...and drink lots of water...melatonin might help you sleep through the nights sweats also if your prone to them

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been on tren for 3 weeks, and have gotten no sides other then strength. just been keeping up on the water. i havent had any problems sleeping or sweating. but i feel hard as a rock and stronger then super man lol. mine isnt home brew though, its brittish dragon trenabol

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Would you say Tren is as hard on the hair as Test? What about using Nizoral, Proscar and Minoxidil when using it? Any thoughts?

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Would you say Tren is as hard on the hair as Test? What about using Nizoral, Proscar and Minoxidil when using it? Any thoughts?
    My first cycle was tren only(I know, I know), and didn't notice any hair loss, but now on test I see my hair loss.

Sym

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Symian, that gives me a bit more confidence

Bump for any suggestions as to counter the hairloss on tren !

Thread Information