Thread: r3IGF-1 cycle

GoingtobeHUGE is offline New Member

r3IGF-1 cycle

Mod Feel free to move this to the cycle forumn.

I made my first injection tonight. 40 mcgs of IGF-1 into right bicep. current body weight is 230 lbs at 10.3% bf. I am hoping ot gain 10 lbs. Currently consuming betwenn 5500 and 7000 cal per day depending on my workout/work/ schedule. I will be taking for 25 days. IGF-1 only to judge it since I have not used it before. I am also taking creating 10 mgs per day and ALA 200 mgs per day. I take animal pak vitamins as well. I am doing each shot with 95 IU of Kynoselen to make sure I get all the IGF-1 out, and to get my kyno. and the nfiling up syringe with 5 ius of reconstituted IGF-1.

I will post often. Any questions?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    no bro...good luck with it. Maybe post some pics when you can.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I don't think people realize just how much 7000 calories a day is! That is a s### load of food. But good luck with your cycle!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get 3X your body weight in protein while using IGF-1, LA recommeds this and he knows about IGF-1 from first hand experiance.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Get 3X your body weight in protein while using IGF-1, LA recommeds this and he knows about IGF-1 from first hand experiance.

JohnnyB

I'll be trying to. I try to get alot of calories from carbohydrates since I do speed quickness and agility training three days a week. So substituting protein for those carbs is difficult. But I'm getting 5 55g shakes a day with 83 g of carbs each...plus 4 whole food meals. So I'll be working on getting 600g of protein a day. Its my new goal.

Second day: My SAQ training was intense. (speed agility quickness) And I got pumps in the arches of my feet and shins unlike before. This was new, I usually feel it in my hams and glutes, and ad-abs but this was new. Painfull and difficult to get through.

Third day: Back and Biceps day. By the time I was finished with my back my biceps were already fully pumped which is my site of injection. By my third set of biceps the pumps where as full as they've been. But haven't noticed an increase in back pump yet. But biceps are engorged. No change in weight yet (I only record changes by lbs, I don't pay attention to decimals.)

I ate my usual breakfast and mass shake before lunch, then ate a large lunch and noticed extreme stomach discomfort. I was forced to lie down eventually before it subsided. Could easily be something I ate but I haven't noticed any discomfort lately so I'm not sure. I did have a little more protein then usual but still finding it hard to reach 690 g like Johnny said. Over 450 yesterday and my carbs approching 750 so I'm not sure what to do, suggestions for getting the protein up without saccrificing my carbs?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know either bro but I would like to, heres a bump. Im gonna add it to my cycle in a couple weeks I would like to get all I can out of it, 3x your body weight in protien d___amn

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Johny B where are you

My 4 day of SAQ training went a lot better. Arch pumps were more manageable. and the training went well.

Day five lifting is a volume day for me. 15 rep squats superset with 12 rep deadlifts to start it off. Its mainly a leg day with some explosive olympic lifting (clean and jerk) and some heavy benching as well. THe leg pumps were huge. Not exactly more then usual though. I did notice less of a pump in my chest then usual though. It all stayed in my legs it seemed like. Went well.

Day 6 and 7. Only Pilates on these days for flexibility and core training. My ab pump was huge. I actually had stomach discomfort from constant ab cramping.

Weight day 7 in the am 232

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    what happened to the cycle?

Sorry I had stopped responding due to the lack of views. If you guys are still interested.

My weight is now 234. Arms have gained 1/3 of an inch. My pumps are inhibiting. Since right now I'm on a power lifting circuit and I'll be on my third triple and I've got a pump like I was doing a volume workout. I DO NOT think I could finish workouts with high reps. I'm low reps high sets and it seems to be working nicely. Still having problems with my pumps in the arches of my feet though. Started taping my arches but I'm not sure if its helping or not. Start conditioning next monday on top of what I'm already doing so I'm going to try and get my calaries up over 7000 everyday. Hopefully I can still gain a pound a week or more. I'm really hoping I can hit 240 soon but we'll see.

Sorry about the lack of updates but noone was looking at it so I didn't think there was interest.

thnx, keep it comin', very helpful...

notice any difference in leanness, hardness.... still experiencing "24 hour" Pump?

Not so much a 24 hour pump, but I can reach full pump almost instantly. And I'm alot more vascular. My thighs have vascularity now and my bf is still over 10 so it is a great vasolidator.

Thread Information